Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo - Dropshipping

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    72% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    19% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 849 reviews

Comercial Diresa SL

Nice and easy to use app. Recommended if you want to quickly insert GDPR banner in your ecommerce store

Ti'Marmaille

simple et efficace, application très intuitive. Je recommande pour débuter son site de vente en ligne !!!!!!!!

Rawze

App muito bom, recomendo! Muito fácil de usar, tudo bem explicado, o melhor app da shopify, adicionem ele a sua loja!

Seybins

Muito bom, goste demais e este app está me ajudando muito por ser obrigatório, nenhuma loja pode rodar sem isso!

Bazooka Market

Awesome, simple to use and very pratice, it's all most intuitive to configure, i recomend this app to your store!

dafitlyn

Very good app for showing the clients your privacy politics, which is now mandatory in Brazil and other countries

LolaKidsWear

I'm pleased how easy it was to set up. I like that I can choose my color panel and font.
It's discrete and stylish

La Bella Femme

funcionou certinho, muito bom esse app vamos ter que usar daqui pra frente, então podem baixar esse que vão gostar

Jetsteam.dk

I used this app for cookies on my website takes only 2 minutes to apply. So super easy to use would rate this 10/10

John Partridge & Co

All good so far, only just installed it so will see how it goes. Easy to use and simple design suits what we are after.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85