Free GDPR + EU Cookie

Free GDPR + EU Cookie

by Coupo

FREE EU/GDPR cookie! Works with Spocket, Oberlo & Loox

doit-myshop

Easy to install and works! Hopefully there is more thing what the EU wants to install :-) Thx to the team!

Baby Loo

Really helpfully. The app is easy to install and work good for my online business. I have an online shop.

Mediashop

App davvero facile da utilizzare, semplice e chiara. Raccomandata a tutti. Molto professionale e bella

CROSSFITTERY

Really helpfully. The app is really easy to install and work perfectly for my online business. i have an online shop.

Doonails

Everything was alright. I can support this app. Everything worked how it was expected from our team.

HighPressureStore.com

For the moment, everything seems to be fine, I linked the privacy policy of our website on it and it seems to work

kittenrose-store

I've just installed it and so far so good, really fast and reliable, with a link to the privacy policy

CANNABY

easy to set up. works fine and the backoffice works fine for me. It will give my shop a better standing on the market. thx.

CartlabIT

ok app works fine and solve the eu strict policy on privacy and cookies , we hope more apps like this will come

Mais Compras Outlet

Gostei muito do plugin devido a facilidade de uso do mesmo e a possibildiade você estar protegendo sua loja.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80