Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Jacked Undies

This app creates great custom banners. Can make an announcement, discount, or free shipping banner in seconds. Easy to use. I highly recommended this app for its simplicity.

Cervi-Care

Just what i needed, work fine and smooth in conjonction with e-mail marketing app Seguno. Nice !

February 12, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for leaving us a review! We're glad you're liking the banner, best of luck capturing those customers :)

Cheltenham Rare Books

Love this app. Prominent enough to capture attention without being an annoying popup that needs to be closed to continue browsing. Installed for free as we use Seguno email marketing. Definitely a fan of this company - didn't need support for installing Dynamic Banner Suite but have found them very responsive and helpful for the email marketing app.

February 12, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and for using our apps! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words, keep driving those conversions :)

Beads and Honey

The app works very well for my needs - using the banner to display available discounts as items are added to the cart. But, my experience with the customer service team was beyond what I expected. Cameron answered all of my emails within a few minutes. He helped me adjust the location of the banner so it wouldn't interfere with some of the clickable elements on my site. And, when I ran into a conflict between the banner and the currency converter, he took it upon himself to discuss it with the developers. They came up a solution that would resolve the conflict. It required some coding changes, but they had it implemented on my site within an hour. Now everything works perfectly!

February 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass them along to our support team :) We're so glad to hear that the banner is a great fit for your store, if you ever need further assistance in the future you know where to find us!

Blue Action Tackle

Makes it really easy with many options and configurations to get various messages to customers as well as capture opportunities in a useful and non infringing way. Discounts, announcements etc. are easy to configure and launch quickly. Plus, Seguno support is outstanding.

January 16, 2020

Hello, thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! Let us know if you ever have more questions about anything :)

Shop Personalised Gifts

Love it Love Love it, now i've got my head around things it works perfectly, 5+ stars to you guys, oh happy days :-)

December 19, 2019

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words and review, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to support and we'll get you squared away :)

My Sassy Notions

This app is easy to use and allows me to add banners for product highlight or information: either general or specific. You can customize banner color and font and even page location: you can even link the banner: great for keeping my site cohesive. All this and no coding required.

December 10, 2019

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review :) We really appreciate your kind words and feedback, thanks for using our app!

Song Lyrics Art

This app is simple and easy to use -- very professional appearance. Highly recommend! I love the ease of use!

December 10, 2019

Hello and thanks for the review, your feedback means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you are finding the app so easy to use :)

Shop Every Step

I love this app. its great for sales and other events. they have several helpful apps. they email one is good as well

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our apps are even better when used in sync and we're happy to hear you're taking full advantage of the benefits. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance :)

The Quilted Nursery Children's Fabric Store

I added one banner at this point and was easy to use the app. I am hoping to make use of this app especially for the holiday season.

November 22, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your review! I'm glad you've found the app easy to use, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19