Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Pasticcini

Nice easy app. Does what it says. Even nicer as it is free! Support gets back quickly. I had an small issue and they were able to advise me. Its a no brainer to use this. Has some nice features and options for the banner, i like the discount code integration

BodyVista

Good app, does what it says it does, easy to navigate 5 star fa la la la la la la la la. I highly recommend

Salvina's Treasures

Just installed this app. Works like a treat. They have great, very helpful (and super quick) customer service too. Highly recommended!

Using it for a simple announcement right now but will come in handy for sales, special offers, etc in the near future.

THE SMARTY CO.

Very personalized customer service! Highly recommend this banner, and can't be the price = FREE. Looking forward to using it in more ways.

Morris and Essex

Super easy! I was able to quickly download and install the app, create my banner and it was incredibly useful for me! It only took about 5 minutes to set it all up! Thank you!

Bebe Outfits - Quality baby, toddler and kids clothes

Fantastic support from the developer, I wanted to move the Free Shipping code under a specific location (AJAX cart sidebar) and I have received an outstanding support! The app is super and easy to customize! Highly recommended.

Elevays

ALL I needed was a simple banner with a "sales motivator" option to encourage customers to take advantage of our current promotions. This app did not disappoint. After days of installing apps that required extensive liquid edits it was refreshing to install an app that worked immediately, without having to edit our core code. It's light, it doesn't affect load times and most importantly? It WORKS.

But it doesn't stop there folks, when I had a real issue (that ended up being about Shopify's limited discount structure and nothing to do with the banner app itself) I contacted support and had an answer within 5 minutes. They then went above and beyond to help brain storm a possible solution... this had nothing to do with their app. It was just sheer kindness. That's amazing and rare. Just like this app. So do yourself a favor and download it. It's free (you have NOTHING TO LOSE) and I promise you'll be as happy as I am with it!

Stag Motorcycles

I used the banner app to highlight current stock levels, it is exactly what I was after Thanks.

A nice extra feature would be textured backgrounds or even better, a dynamic flashing background to draw more attention.

Great job, keep up the good work.

Clothes-Together

Awesome app., works great! give it a try everyone, worth the having. Quick and simple. Clean look & always grateful when free and it works this good.

GameBuddy PRO

thank you for this banner...it's in my opinion the best announcement banner around...customizable...perfect...would be cool to put call to action buttons on every announcement, not only on the first one if you have switching announcement bars...but anyway...five stars....