Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

KrownDolls

So easy to use! Great way to keep my customers informed. I absolutely love it. It gives great options for what you’d like to announce. It even allows you to add your discount code. Everything is there you just personalize it. Simple and effective

Lindas Bake and Pack

The banner work perfect. I used it to great effect to attract email subscribers. It is equally great in placing emphasis on specific items/

Handes of a Woman

5 stars so far; I just haven't tried everything yet. Email banner looks nice and there have been people signing up. App does a good job flagging spam which I can then delete. Install was easy and smooth. Thanks.

September 23, 2019

It can take some time to go through all the features, but when you do, we hope you'll find that Seguno will continue to be perfect for you. Thanks for the review!

Leamina

I've only been using the app for a few weeks but it's really easy to set up, it's not as intrusive as some banner apps and I like it and the fact it integrates with the Seguno Marketing

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear that this is working perfectly for you! Unintrusive it what we like to hear around here. :)

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I'm loving it! It's not obtrusive. It's a subtle request to subscribe. And I can tailor it to celebrate specific milestones with my prospective customers!

August 12, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying the experience it creates for your visitors. Please reach out if you ever need anything. :)

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I'm using this app to collect subscribers to my Newsletter AND also to announce sales or other campaigns. The customer service is second to none! They are fantastic and my banners look terrific! :-)

August 6, 2019

You're just the best, Pam, thanks for your review! :)

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great, simple to use app. I like that I can post my coupon codes right at the top of the site! It's fast to update and the changes are instant.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Very easy app to keep your email sign up and announcements in one place. Links easily into the Seguno app for email sign ups and marketing

Malamoose

The app is so easy to install & use. It's easy to customize the look of it. Simple yet loaded with features!

July 22, 2019

We have tried very hard to make it as easy to use as possible, so this is great to hear! Thank you for your kind review!

THEPONCER

We at THEPONCER use it to create our banners for newsletters, sale announcements, offers etc. Very easy to manage and has a simple interface with a lot of flexibility provided. We like that it that the banners are not too intrusive from a space standpoint (esp on mobile screens) and help get the message across. Worth exploring.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear that the app has added a lot of flexibility for you! Thanks for the kind review.