Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Cricket World Moorabbin

Been using this app for 4 hours and already feel more organised and effective with the processes I now have in place after 12 weeks of mayhem with previous option I was using. Thank you!

pet fetchers shop

The app: easy to set up, multiple options/features, clear instructions included. I use it for a free shipping banner... looks great and does exactly what it says it will. Most of all, customer service is excellent! Very helpful and friendly. Much appreciated!

Bike Flare

Very easy to setup, with all essentials function that banner should have, loads fast on page, and great coustomer service

QTee Designs Plus

This app is as simple as it can get to install it, you click install and it's done.
Type your message, pick the color of your banner, click activate and your banner is on. It doesn't get any easier than this. Love it!

Lodoro

Thank you Marc for helping me with solving a banner display issue i experienced. You were prompt and efficient

Ohvul

My store is not finished yet, but I have had to change my banner around quite a few times. It integrates nicely with my website, is super easy to change around and works exactly for what I need. Simple and easy to use. Thanks!

Beachwood Apparel Canada

I just started using this app today! I had a slight issue with the banner integrating properly with my website theme. I shot the support an email and they had it fixed less than 5 minutes later! AMAZING! I have never experienced app support that quick!

LORD & LION

I use the app for email collection for my newsletter. So far it’s working great. Plan on using its other features in near future. Had a question about placing the banner in a particular place and Marc was quick to help and spot on! Highly recommend.

KEETSA

This is awesome app for any purpose of marketing campaign on your site. Easy to use and cozy & flexible design options for your site theme! I can't believe this is for FREE!!

Shopgirls

GREAT APP! I USE IT ALL THE TIME TO PROMOTE OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS IN MY SHOP AND IT WORKS VERY WELL!!