Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

how2shopit

i love the app it's very helpful to put the message in front of the customer all time it's easily customizable it's will be better if it's clickable anyway very good.

May 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm a little delayed here but wanted to reach out and let you know the banner can be clickable, depending on what you want to accomplish. With the Announcement banner type, simply select the action to be "Link banner" or "Link button." I hope that helps. Please reach out if you need anything else. Thanks again! - Chris

Reverse Osmosis SuperStore

This app has been a great replacement from our pop-up coupon, it's speed test friendly and even more effective, without being intrusive. Great for our eCommerce site!

Len Gibbs Prints

The Dynamic Banner Suite is a nice, easy to use app with options for custom colour, looping, etc. Quick and easy to set up. Perfect for our purposes.

Safaryworld.com

I really likes this app is very easy to instal and help me improved sales, and looks very professional. thanks

WYLD HOME

Very useful suite of banners. Simple to use with good customisation. We've replace our pop ups and other subscription forms for this rather gentler but effective approach. Excellent support.

shopinverse

Nice app.. Am using this app to show important updates and announcements on my shopify store. Thanks to app developer

Gray-Zen Acres

Great app for announcing sales, shipping deals, anything new! I use it regularly for a variety of messages on my site

FairyBells Kart

Awesome App! Must Have! :)
It covers the most requirement of the banner, It is simple and easy to use with the impactful design!

Char's Effectives!

Easy-peasy to set up and completely what I was looking for! A great, unobtrusive banner to get people to sign up for Newsletter and display a new promo code. Can have multiple messages. Choose colors to coordinate with your store. One of the simplest things I've set up on Shopify. Also, it's Free when you sign up through Seguno. Love these guys!

Cricket World Moorabbin

Been using this app for 4 hours and already feel more organised and effective with the processes I now have in place after 12 weeks of mayhem with previous option I was using. Thank you!