Seguno Dynamic Banners , 248 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 januari 2024

The banners integrate seamlessly and are so easy to use. This un-tech savvy gal really appreciates the interface and simplicity of launching the banners!

LuxIllume
11 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2023

I have been using this app for a while now. It is very easy to use. I would recommend this app. I tried a few others and this one beat them out.

Nicks Corner Store
Seguno svarade 27 mars 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

8 mars 2023

I've been using this app for a while and can say its worth the install. everyone should try this one for sure.

Dark N Light Hobbies
Kanada
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Seguno svarade 27 mars 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We've reached out via email to ask if there's something we can help with through support. Looking forward to your reply :)

29 november 2018

WOW! I love this app. I've used it for 3 days now and I love that it "inherits" the font and style of the website, can make it clickable to anywhere on the site, can make announcements, magically connects to discount codes and turns off when the code expires. It's genius! So intuitive to set up and super effective. THANK YOU, I've been looking for this for a long time!

Zinnia Folk Arts
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
16 mars 2018

Great app. Easy to install en works just fantastic. Many options to choose from. Keep up the good work.

Topkidsfashion
Nederländerna
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
14 november 2018

Easy installation. Easier setup. The customer service was top notch, easily 110%. I would recommend to anyone needing a storefront banner.

aceoutfitters
21 juli 2020

we have been using this app for such a long time almost 2 years and it is one app that has lead to most of our sales conversions and 5 star rating is less, this app deserves 10 star rating and its a free app, i would not mind paying for such a simple yet well performing app

Pengu Inventive
Indien
Seguno svarade 21 juli 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that the banner has been integral part of your shop's success, here's to many more sales :)

19 april 2018

The support on this app is great. They literally walk you through, step by step set-up.

Beekman1802
21 oktober 2018

The app worked perfectly and was very helpful for our free shipping permeation. The only thing I would add is the ability to save previous banners. Otherwise this is a simple and easy app to use.

Growler Bikes
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
6 december 2022

Great app for a great price. It does exactly what my website needs. Additionally, the customer service is quick. Highly recommend.

Bamboo is Better