Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

ImportadoraJogri

excellent service, the application is great, again thank you very much, it helps a lot to improve the experience that visit my web

STRATA STORE

Very good app, the attention area helped me to solve the problem immediately. Recommended!

b-organized

Great app! Was looking for something to help promote the Black Friday sales. Found this app and it worked like magic. Love it!

allnailsthings.com

For what its worth, a great app for growing business. You need to have made some sells to get it going. Great app..

Faerie Tales Candles

Awesome app! Works exactly as I wanted straight out of the box. Can even mimick my stores' font style.

Wicked Cushions

Really awesome service , made a quick bar for Black Friday and had some issues with my mobile site.
They fixed it immediately.

DM® · DLUXOMODE EU®

I really love this app: it is easy to use, great design and have multiple options to be displayed in your store

The Vault

I used this to promote the support of a local charity and it worked beautifully! The countdown timer was a great feature and the setup was easy.

Curbside Pets

I used this App to help me with our Grand Opening banner as well as the Black Friday discount. It is simple and user-friendly. The most important part was the amazing customer service on Thanksgiving Day where I received amazing support and help from the staff (Chris). Many many thanks! I recommend this App 100%

Roedy Black

Easy to customize the text right withing the text box. Fast, first-rate support. This app is a keeper.