Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

mink-lash.com

Great App! I've tried some others before but it isn't comparison with this one! I'm very happy I found it. It is very simple to use and it looks so nice on the website. And the support is amazing! Thank you!

Sano Corpore

Perfect do exactly what I want. :)

Parfaite pour la barre qui s'affiche en haut de la page, on peut facilement la customiser. C'est top :)

MOBBITECH

Great app, great customer support. Easy to use settings for customization and the loop feature is very nice

Atelier Côtier

WoW! Thank you so much!
It was really needed and works great. Quick and great service also. ❤️
Will take a look of what else they do.

Holly Lane

Dynamic Banner Suite is very easy to use, with great support. Highly recommend! Love the loop feature.

VSLiquids

Great app for adding a banner. Personalized assistance in times of confusion is an awesome benefit.

Anchored Tees Shop

Finally a banner app that's easy to install, functional, and beautiful! The support is excellent, they helped me install a banner and create custom placement to work around my mobile menu. Perfect!

FitStyle.no

This is a verry nice app! Works verry fine and its better than many other apps does. You should try it!

Dermapaw

Love it! Excellent design, easy to use, and very effective. We were able to improve our average sale by about 20% after using Dynamic Banner over the same offer without the banner. Exceptional.

Crystals Warehouse

I rarely write a review, but this App deserves it. No hidden costs and great features. O yeah, its FREE, cheers www.crystalswarehouse.com