Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Faherty Brand

Great app! Very easy to use, love that you can time your announcements and not worry about them later. Support team is top notch and so fast!

mishmishswimwear

Very easy to use, super helpful support. You can insert a banner for announcement, discount and other things... Totally recommended!

David Tells You

Amazing support and great app! I was able to increase my sales! The customization helps a lot ! Thank you !!

PNK Boutique

I used this app to display announcements with a timer and it has been a great way to get the message out about sales. I really like this app.

Vital Remedy

I definitely recommend this app. It's free, easy to install, and easy to set up. Customer service was very fast and efficient.

BOCA MMXII - Official website

This is a great app. Even if it is free offers many solutions for your website banners. The customer service is the best, they really helped me to get the banner perfectly working. Thank you.

aceoutfitters

Easy installation. Easier setup. The customer service was top notch, easily 110%. I would recommend to anyone needing a storefront banner.

Nothingbutstring

Just got the app a few days ago. Super easy to install and very quick response from Chris on a question I had. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a banner.

BossenStore.com

Great app, easy to use and customize! You can set your brand colors, and custom date/time and also schedule promotions with custom codes.

Luceras

Brilliant app, free clean and easy to use. An essential app to have on any shopify store. Highly recommended.