Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Wicked Cushions

Really awesome service , made a quick bar for Black Friday and had some issues with my mobile site.
They fixed it immediately.

DM® · DLUXOMODE EU®

I really love this app: it is easy to use, great design and have multiple options to be displayed in your store

The Vault

I used this to promote the support of a local charity and it worked beautifully! The countdown timer was a great feature and the setup was easy.

Curbside Pets

I used this App to help me with our Grand Opening banner as well as the Black Friday discount. It is simple and user-friendly. The most important part was the amazing customer service on Thanksgiving Day where I received amazing support and help from the staff (Chris). Many many thanks! I recommend this App 100%

Roedy Black

Easy to customize the text right withing the text box. Fast, first-rate support. This app is a keeper.

Ma tite échoppe

Great app, easy to install and very easy to use! You can time your announcement and discount. Recommanded.

Faherty Brand

Great app! Very easy to use, love that you can time your announcements and not worry about them later. Support team is top notch and so fast!

mishmishswimwear

Very easy to use, super helpful support. You can insert a banner for announcement, discount and other things... Totally recommended!

David Tells You

Amazing support and great app! I was able to increase my sales! The customization helps a lot ! Thank you !!

PNK Boutique

I used this app to display announcements with a timer and it has been a great way to get the message out about sales. I really like this app.