Dynamic Banner Suite

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Free plan available

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

DiLoro Leather

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We at diloro.com love this app - support is also amazing, even on Thanksgiving - thanks Chris! Will continue to use it to promote special events.

ImportadoraJogri

Location Colombia

excellent service, the application is great, again thank you very much, it helps a lot to improve the experience that visit my web

STRATA STORE

Location Peru
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app, the attention area helped me to solve the problem immediately. Recommended!

b-organized

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Great app! Was looking for something to help promote the Black Friday sales. Found this app and it worked like magic. Love it!

allnailsthings.com

For what its worth, a great app for growing business. You need to have made some sells to get it going. Great app..

Faerie Tales Candles

Location New Zealand

Awesome app! Works exactly as I wanted straight out of the box. Can even mimick my stores' font style.

Wicked Cushions

Really awesome service , made a quick bar for Black Friday and had some issues with my mobile site.
They fixed it immediately.

DM® · DLUXOMODE EU®

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really love this app: it is easy to use, great design and have multiple options to be displayed in your store

The Vault

I used this to promote the support of a local charity and it worked beautifully! The countdown timer was a great feature and the setup was easy.

Curbside Pets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this App to help me with our Grand Opening banner as well as the Black Friday discount. It is simple and user-friendly. The most important part was the amazing customer service on Thanksgiving Day where I received amazing support and help from the staff (Chris). Many many thanks! I recommend this App 100%