Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Morris and Essex

Super easy! I was able to quickly download and install the app, create my banner and it was incredibly useful for me! It only took about 5 minutes to set it all up! Thank you!

Bebe Outfits - Quality baby, toddler and kids clothes

Fantastic support from the developer, I wanted to move the Free Shipping code under a specific location (AJAX cart sidebar) and I have received an outstanding support! The app is super and easy to customize! Highly recommended.

Elevays

ALL I needed was a simple banner with a "sales motivator" option to encourage customers to take advantage of our current promotions. This app did not disappoint. After days of installing apps that required extensive liquid edits it was refreshing to install an app that worked immediately, without having to edit our core code. It's light, it doesn't affect load times and most importantly? It WORKS.

But it doesn't stop there folks, when I had a real issue (that ended up being about Shopify's limited discount structure and nothing to do with the banner app itself) I contacted support and had an answer within 5 minutes. They then went above and beyond to help brain storm a possible solution... this had nothing to do with their app. It was just sheer kindness. That's amazing and rare. Just like this app. So do yourself a favor and download it. It's free (you have NOTHING TO LOSE) and I promise you'll be as happy as I am with it!

Stag Motorcycles

I used the banner app to highlight current stock levels, it is exactly what I was after Thanks.

A nice extra feature would be textured backgrounds or even better, a dynamic flashing background to draw more attention.

Great job, keep up the good work.

Clothes-Together

Awesome app., works great! give it a try everyone, worth the having. Quick and simple. Clean look & always grateful when free and it works this good.

GameBuddy PRO

thank you for this banner...it's in my opinion the best announcement banner around...customizable...perfect...would be cool to put call to action buttons on every announcement, not only on the first one if you have switching announcement bars...but anyway...five stars....

Growler Bikes

The app worked perfectly and was very helpful for our free shipping permeation. The only thing I would add is the ability to save previous banners. Otherwise this is a simple and easy app to use.

Poppys Crafts

Wanted a nice simple banner to be able to display our Free shipping offer on our website, and this was just what i needed, nice and easy to set up, and looks good too :D thankyou www.poppyscrafts.co.uk

Prymaxe

Amazing app. Works great and Chris was very helpful getting it to work with our theme. Highly recommend.

Silki Skins

very good and plain simple. There do are a few things to optimize but overall really good congrats!!!