Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Fish 419 Performance Gear

I've been using this App for almost a year because it's easy to use, dependable and fits our need for multiple messages. Excellent App!

December 3, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

CPRESS

Simple & effective. I like the fact it uses a banner and not a popup. This has helped increase my conversions.

December 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars! We're glad to hear the app has helped you make more sales, that's awesome :)

Rags|Tags|Bags

The easiest app I've used so far... integrates perfectly and works seamlessly with my theme. Love it!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for your kind words! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if any questions arise :)

Geschenke aus Muranoglas

I used this app to help me. I like it so much because is really easy to use. For me, the most important attribute is the simplicity of things and the time one can save. Thank you

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and we're so happy to hear that the app is saving you time!

Coach Rock

Very easy to use! I needed something simple and not invasive on my site. The display on my site blends very well. I would be nice to have the messages alternate top/bottom of page depending on message added. Nonetheless, this is perfect out of the box.

August 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! I'll pass your suggestion along to our developers in the hopes that they can explore making your request a reality :)

Rayders Goods

App does what it says. Header area dynamic banner to allow store visitors an easy way to sign up. Most settings are pre-filled. Just a quick look over and fire and forget.

August 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a kind review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

PatPat Wholesale

It did an awesome job for me. Especially, the discount function is very impressive and works very well.

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Life Is'Bella

I love it!!!

August 4, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Pengu Inventive

we have been using this app for such a long time almost 2 years and it is one app that has lead to most of our sales conversions and 5 star rating is less, this app deserves 10 star rating and its a free app, i would not mind paying for such a simple yet well performing app

July 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that the banner has been integral part of your shop's success, here's to many more sales :)

A Horizon Dawn

Not complicated easy to set up. Tool to convey right information to customers. Flexibility and choice of information to send the best message.

July 21, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, it means a lot to us :) We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the banner so far, if you ever need help, please reach out to support!