Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Bruce Strickland Art

This is a fantastic product and their support is over the top. I would like to see a few additions to the features but for the money, you can't beat them.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Playful Pit Store

I think this app is great. I will be using this in the near future. This is useful when you want to capture information to help build your client base.

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the banner so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

One more update: After some more troubleshooting, Marc was able to fix the bug that was causing issues in IE11, so I'm changing this review to 5 stars.

Review updated to add: The Head of Engineering (Marc) reached out after a couple more emails and was able to duplicate the error I was experiencing. It turns out to be an issue with a Shopify script, not Dynamic Banner itself. Hopefully Shopify will fix the error, at which point I can change this to a 5-star review. I'm keeping the banner because it does exactly what it's supposed to do in modern browsers, and I'm just mentally prepared for complaints from users with older browsers.

Previous review: I love the banner and that it's included if you already use Seguno email, but it doesn't work in Edge or IE on Windows 10. When I contacted support, the agent seemed to think it was good enough that they tested it in Chrome on a Mac because "it's basically the same code" and it worked there. They did not do any due diligence to fix the problem or replicate the environment in which I was experiencing the bug. Cool product, but immature development team!

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and for updating the review, we really appreciate it! I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this one, our fingers are crossed as well that Shopify gets around to fixing this problem ASAP.

Bello'sBath&Boutique

Great App! Check my store out! I'm happy!
Bellosbath-boutique.myshopify.com. it gives great headup.

May 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review, we really appreciate you leaving us 5-stars :)

Odment Watches

The fact that you get it for free when you install the seguno email marketing app makes it amazing and easy to use.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, thanks for using our apps :)

Yves Lemay Jewelry

Works well and it offers a seamless integration with Seguno email software, so it`s perfect to meet our needs.

May 28, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Knickers By Nickers

This amazing, neat clean and very easy to install, I am so in experienced and was able to complete. Great support and on going training and tutorials.. love it ..thanks so much

Solandra LLC

Easy to use. Love the price. Integrate easily with Shopify and other apps. Give it a try..........

April 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

Yo Mama Maternity

We used this app to help announce a sale code and it was hugely successful! Also, SUPER user friendly!!

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and for your kind words, we really appreciate it :)

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

I use this app to advertise. I really love it's ease of use. It's plan/s make it a really valuable app!

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we truly appreciate it :) We are so happy to hear that you find it easy to use and it's working well to advertise for your shop!