Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

Solandra LLC

Easy to use. Love the price. Integrate easily with Shopify and other apps. Give it a try..........

April 17, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

Yo Mama Maternity

We used this app to help announce a sale code and it was hugely successful! Also, SUPER user friendly!!

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and for your kind words, we really appreciate it :)

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

I use this app to advertise. I really love it's ease of use. It's plan/s make it a really valuable app!

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we truly appreciate it :) We are so happy to hear that you find it easy to use and it's working well to advertise for your shop!

Lucius Atelier

I really like this app. Simple and functional. Although I would love to see the Free Shipping having more features. E.g. 1. Geolocation detection, and 2. two tier messages (for example: hitting 1st minimum order price, free economy shipping, hitting 2nd minimum order price, free express shipping). This 2 features will make this app a full blown suite.

Keep up the good works guy! Love your awesome support as well. Will definitely continue to support!

April 7, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and detailed feedback, we appreciate it more than you know! We do plan on expanding on some of our existing features to better meet a few of your requests so please stay tuned :)

Magnum Retail

This was very easy to set up and start using, very easy interface to use and easy to understand. I would like it if it could generate its own discount codes and if it had a pop-up to give a discount if the customer gave a like on Facebook.
Otherwise, a very easy app to use and useful in helping with sales

March 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing can generate discount codes for you and email them directly to your customers :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Jacked Undies

This app creates great custom banners. Can make an announcement, discount, or free shipping banner in seconds. Easy to use. I highly recommended this app for its simplicity.

March 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback has us jacked! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the banner, thanks for your recommendation and kind words :)

Cervi-Care

Just what i needed, work fine and smooth in conjonction with e-mail marketing app Seguno. Nice !

February 12, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for leaving us a review! We're glad you're liking the banner, best of luck capturing those customers :)

Cheltenham Rare Books

Love this app. Prominent enough to capture attention without being an annoying popup that needs to be closed to continue browsing. Installed for free as we use Seguno email marketing. Definitely a fan of this company - didn't need support for installing Dynamic Banner Suite but have found them very responsive and helpful for the email marketing app.

February 12, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and for using our apps! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words, keep driving those conversions :)

Beads and Honey

The app works very well for my needs - using the banner to display available discounts as items are added to the cart. But, my experience with the customer service team was beyond what I expected. Cameron answered all of my emails within a few minutes. He helped me adjust the location of the banner so it wouldn't interfere with some of the clickable elements on my site. And, when I ran into a conflict between the banner and the currency converter, he took it upon himself to discuss it with the developers. They came up a solution that would resolve the conflict. It required some coding changes, but they had it implemented on my site within an hour. Now everything works perfectly!

February 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass them along to our support team :) We're so glad to hear that the banner is a great fit for your store, if you ever need further assistance in the future you know where to find us!

Blue Action Tackle

Makes it really easy with many options and configurations to get various messages to customers as well as capture opportunities in a useful and non infringing way. Discounts, announcements etc. are easy to configure and launch quickly. Plus, Seguno support is outstanding.

January 16, 2020

Hello, thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! Let us know if you ever have more questions about anything :)