Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

'Choleture Online Fashion

So easy to use and matches with my site seamlessly! I love all of the apps from this developer so far, highly recommend their email marketing app!

July 22, 2019

Happy to hear you're using multiple Seguno apps! Thanks for the kind words. :)

le coq tatoué

très bonne application, simple et qui fait le travail, merci aux développeurs. J'utilise le déclenchement de la réduction automatique à partir d'un certain montant, ça applique le code promo automatiquement.

July 22, 2019

Nous aimons entendre parler lorsque notre application est mise à profit! Merci pour la critique.

7 Bucks a Pop

Great app, does exactly what they say it will. Highly recommended....................................

July 22, 2019

Thanks for recommendation and your kind words. :)

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! I've received over 200 email subscriptions since installing it a little over a month ago!

July 22, 2019

Wow, that's excellent! We're glad to hear that the banner app is being put to good use in your store. Thanks for your review.

Studsmen Fashion

This app has been all about The AMAZING SPACE. How sweet that sounds. It has the most ease of use & you don't have to be a banner guru. Ha! I use the DBS App to greet the visits and make announcements. Thank you for sharing your app.

how2shopit

i love the app it's very helpful to put the message in front of the customer all time it's easily customizable it's will be better if it's clickable anyway very good.

May 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm a little delayed here but wanted to reach out and let you know the banner can be clickable, depending on what you want to accomplish. With the Announcement banner type, simply select the action to be "Link banner" or "Link button." I hope that helps. Please reach out if you need anything else. Thanks again! - Chris

Reverse Osmosis SuperStore

This app has been a great replacement from our pop-up coupon, it's speed test friendly and even more effective, without being intrusive. Great for our eCommerce site!

Len Gibbs Prints

The Dynamic Banner Suite is a nice, easy to use app with options for custom colour, looping, etc. Quick and easy to set up. Perfect for our purposes.

Safaryworld.com

I really likes this app is very easy to instal and help me improved sales, and looks very professional. thanks

WYLD HOME

Very useful suite of banners. Simple to use with good customisation. We've replace our pop ups and other subscription forms for this rather gentler but effective approach. Excellent support.