Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

THEPONCER

We at THEPONCER use it to create our banners for newsletters, sale announcements, offers etc. Very easy to manage and has a simple interface with a lot of flexibility provided. We like that it that the banners are not too intrusive from a space standpoint (esp on mobile screens) and help get the message across. Worth exploring.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear that the app has added a lot of flexibility for you! Thanks for the kind review.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

Worked great for adding an announcement to my shop. I am only using the free plan and and do like it for what I need.

July 11, 2019

Great to hear! Thanks for the review. :)

Tie-Fly

Simple easy to use, no coding required, customizable, doesn't take up a lot of space, non-intrusive design!!! This app is Tie -Fly Clothing approved & appreciated!!!

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear we have your seal of approval! :) Thanks for the review.

DSG Unlimited

So far so good. I discovered this app through Seguno: Email Marketing, where it is free when you click from the Seguno dashboard! It is amazingly detailed for a free service. I have nothing bad to say about this, it's great.

July 11, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying it! Free is good too. :) Thanks for the review.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I love this app, the developers did an excellent job. I'm never going back to using the standard banner!

www.bathbomboutlet.com

July 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

Design By Wood

Simple and easy to use. Its a great tool to have on any site! Highly recommend it. Thanks !

July 22, 2019

We appreciate you recommending us! Thanks for the review.

'Choleture Online Fashion

So easy to use and matches with my site seamlessly! I love all of the apps from this developer so far, highly recommend their email marketing app!

July 22, 2019

Happy to hear you're using multiple Seguno apps! Thanks for the kind words. :)

le coq tatoué

très bonne application, simple et qui fait le travail, merci aux développeurs. J'utilise le déclenchement de la réduction automatique à partir d'un certain montant, ça applique le code promo automatiquement.

July 22, 2019

Nous aimons entendre parler lorsque notre application est mise à profit! Merci pour la critique.

7 Bucks a Pop

Great app, does exactly what they say it will. Highly recommended....................................

July 22, 2019

Thanks for recommendation and your kind words. :)

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app! I've received over 200 email subscriptions since installing it a little over a month ago!

July 22, 2019

Wow, that's excellent! We're glad to hear that the banner app is being put to good use in your store. Thanks for your review.