Dynamic Banner Suite

Dynamic Banner Suite

by Seguno

Banner: email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount

My Sassy Notions

This app is easy to use and allows me to add banners for product highlight or information: either general or specific. You can customize banner color and font and even page location: you can even link the banner: great for keeping my site cohesive. All this and no coding required.

December 10, 2019

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review :) We really appreciate your kind words and feedback, thanks for using our app!

Song Lyrics Art

This app is simple and easy to use -- very professional appearance. Highly recommend! I love the ease of use!

December 10, 2019

Hello and thanks for the review, your feedback means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you are finding the app so easy to use :)

Shop Every Step

I love this app. its great for sales and other events. they have several helpful apps. they email one is good as well

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Our apps are even better when used in sync and we're happy to hear you're taking full advantage of the benefits. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance :)

The Quilted Nursery Children's Fabric Store

I added one banner at this point and was easy to use the app. I am hoping to make use of this app especially for the holiday season.

November 22, 2019

Hey there, thanks for your review! I'm glad you've found the app easy to use, if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Embroidery Boutique

Love this app. It functions as described and is the best app I have found for tiered discounts that does not have bugs.

November 22, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate the feedback :)

Stoned Hilda

Great to use an app that describes exactly what it does. No hidden costs or surprises. No coding required either. So easy to use and works just as described. Many thanks - Stoned Hilda www.stonedhilda.com.au

November 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, it really means a lot to us :) If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support!

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. It help me to improve my visitor. I am satisfied with it and I recommend it to everyone. Thank you.

November 19, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your kind words and recommendation, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)

Romp N' Roll Pets

Nicest looking promotion banner on the app store. Thank you to Cameron for helping me configure it to look even better on my current theme.

November 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words, we really appreciate the feedback! If you ever need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to support again :)

Lord Stanley's Warehouse

I LOVE this app, the cycling banner allows me to display multiple messages while capturing new email subscribers! I can email these new customers using Seguno: Email Marketing with my latest deals. Oh, and the support team provides the best customer service you will ever experience, give those guys a raise!

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, it really means a lot to us. I'll pass along your kind words to the support team, it sounds like you know them pretty well!

Leebaby Galore

Had difficulties getting the app for free, but once that was resolved everything was PERFECT! Marc helped me setup my banner and explained to me which banner placement aligned best with my site! Excellent customer services skills, will recommend :-)

October 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it! We're glad we were able to get everything setup how you liked it and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18