Seguno: Dynamic Banner Suite

Email capture, announcement, free shipping or discount banner.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Email capture, sales promotions, announcements, countdown timer

House Of Molds

Location Italy

Super Easy to install and make the banner alive , few but greatand useful features , im happy with it :)

Huedee

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

After 2 years of using this app, app works fine does the job, great thanks to the team. appreciate the effort. :)

AngelLadyCrystals

K. I've been using this app for a few of my sales ... well, I had added the app a while ago, just wasn't using it. Then, I thought I'd give it a try ... I LOVE this because the banner is EASY to set-up (yeah!) and it helps give the code and shows all the collections / categories that are on sale! I mean ~ wow! ~ it not looks really fab, it saves me time from creating something that 'kinda-'sorta' lets people know there's a sale! I have a HUGE shop of crystals and doing 'comparison pricing' is simply NOT an option ... so thank *you* Seguno Team for this amazing App! You're forever fan-club crystal goddess (hehehe) Angel Lady Terrie Marie

June 2, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for your amazing review and very kind words. We really appreciate you using our apps and are so happy to hear you're having a great experience with Dynamic Banner Suite as well :)

Lanoguard

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to inform customers of simple updates and sometimes important things. I.e price rise on shipping due to fuel price rises, or please find our best selling products here by clicking this link. Very much does what it is meant to do. thanks for a simple and easy to use plug in guys.

HAUS OF COCO

really useful app. easy to use and to integrate with brand colours etc. I would definitely recommend for any e-commerce store

April 26, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

sunhilltoy

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 years

Nice thing, the operation is very simple, the effect is good, I have used it several times, and set it up smoothly according to the prompts. It is free, thank you

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

The Royale Peacock

Location India

Loved this app a lot! Really easy to use. Beautiful and clean transition. NO CODING REQUIRED. Keep up the good work guys. 5 on 5 Stars

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Primitive Heart Boutique Easy to set up and use . It's an excellent app! I recommend Dynamic banner suite for every store.

The King of Books

Location Belgium

Great app. Discreet and noticable. Like it way better the the "screaming" pop-up. I get good feedback from customers.
Well done.

Brotrition

This app was easy to install. No coding required. Very simple and easy to use. Has made a huge difference with our ability to communicate to customers visiting the site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23