Capture Email Subscribers
Maximize your ad spend by capturing email subscribers. 98% of first-time visitors won't buy so nurture them via email until they are ready.
Avoid shopper frustration by displaying which products or collections are actually eligible and a countdown for the time remaining.
Increase Cart Value
Encourage shoppers by showing how much they need to add to the cart in order to activate a discount or free shipping offer. Now with tiers!
About Dynamic Banner Suite
** NEW FEATURE: Email Capture! Now your Announcement banner can include an email capture form to grow your subscriber list. Better than pop-ups that get closed immediately, this banner can always be present. And best of all, it's perfectly integrated so all signups become customers within Shopify that 'accept email marketing' and, if you're using Seguno: Email Marketing, your existing subscribers will not even see it.
The suite offers more
This app combines the power of four or more different apps, has advanced functionality and customizability, requires no theme changes or technical knowledge to set up, and showcases an intuitive design.
- Capture emails to grow your subscriber list
- Offer free shipping after a minimum purchase threshold
- Run a 'spend more save more' campaign
- Drive a sense of urgency with a countdown timer
- Promote following your brand on social media
- Share holiday hours and shipping deadlines
- And many more...
When dealing with discounts, you need a seamless, worry-free experience: automatically apply the discount code at checkout, see which products or collections are actually eligible, and know how much time is left before a promotion expires.
- Email Capture: Grow your email newsletter subscriber list even faster.
- Real-time Updates for Minimums: Based on the cart value, update banner content with the amount remaining to reach a minimum purchase price.
- Discount Tiers: Run 'spend more save more' campaigns to encourage shoppers to increase their cart value.
- Announcement Loop: Configure multiple Announcement messages and loop through them at a set interval.
- Countdown Timer: Drive a sense of urgency by kindly displaying how much time is left before a code expires.
- Product Carousel: Proactively display which products or collections are actually eligible to avoid potential frustration at checkout. The carousel also serves as a helpful guide, reminding shoppers of deals to take advantage of.
- Scheduled: Whether you want the banner to go live immediately or in two weeks, you have control over start and end dates. Plus, it will automatically hide the banner if the discount being promoted expires and you forgot to change it.
- Customizable: Easily tweak the design, behavior, and content to match your brand.
- Responsive Design: The banner scales to the size of the device so it always looks great on both desktop and mobile.
- Live Preview: See a live preview, even a mobile rendering, of all the different scenarios.
- Built to Scale: This app will not affect your storefront's performance.
Getting started and support
There are many FAQs available in the Help Center and you can quickly message us right within the app.
- Seguno: Email Marketing
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Must have an active account with our other app, Seguno: Email Marketing. To get this, install from the dashboard card inside the Seguno app.
Not using Seguno
7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 151 reviews
Most recent reviews
I really likes this app is very easy to instal and help me improved sales, and looks very professional. thanks
Installed this app from the Seguno dashboard link and it still wants to charge me for using it. Have not authorized any charges, so am unable to try it out. Disappointed, to say the least.
Hi there. I sent you a message the other day but thought I'd try to reach you here too... I wanted to apologize for the frustration you experienced. The app has to be installed via the button on that Seguno dashboard card, sorry for the confusion. Uninstalling and reinstalling from that button should fix it for you but I've already made the change on our end so you should be all set now. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.
If you ever get in a bind, please do not hesitate to contact us for help. You can reach us from within any of our apps, the listing page, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I look forward to hearing from you.
Very useful suite of banners. Simple to use with good customisation. We've replace our pop ups and other subscription forms for this rather gentler but effective approach. Excellent support.