Zipify Coupon Countdown

Zipify Coupon Countdown

by Zipify Apps

Offer one-time use coupons that trigger when & where you want.

Tavetanutrition.com

Best App ever it has increased my conversion a lot ...big Ezra and Zipify Team.If you have a store you must have this app.It works Magic and easy to customize

Front Porch Candle Co

I was looking for an app to help with abandoned carts and this has worked great!! It has created more income so far than my email abandoned cart campaign. Highly recommend! www.frontporchcandles.com

Vitalibox

I had a return on investment of 7 times in just one day after installing this app! Moreover, the customer service is great. I highly recommend it.

Bruce Lee Test

Loving this app. We are seeing significant revenue coming through it since implementing last month. Would be 5 stars with one exception (literally). It's not impossible, but it's not easy to segment specific pages to show (or not show) certain countdowns. Make that easier and this is a 5 star app all day.

Thanks for a great product.

Petsnacks

Great app, saw an immediate bump in sales!

Thanks!

Divas Closet 2

The support i received was top notch. Time will tell on the power of this app as there is so much that can be done with it, for a store with massive inventory like mine this could massively increase my orders. www.divascloset.co.uk

Adapterrlman

Zipify and their team are top notch no one releases better apps or has better support.

This app is the best app I’ve ever installed in less then 24 hours it paid for it self with bringing in 3 orders totaling $84...

I’ve used email pop up, banner bars, a bunch of things to help increase purchasing and have mediocre results. This app however is a heavy hitter with serious potential my store gets less then 5000 visitors per month and has a fairly low conversion rate on avgerage. This app however is boosting sales right out of the gate with no tweaking I just turned on their basic pop up for 75 seconds and Boom literally started making money with in a few hours of the app being installed with 1 click.

You won’t find a more efficient app at boosting conversions for the price point they are offering!

Globalseafoods

Good support and I will stay with them for wild. Keep in mind I up grade from 1 star to 4 stars and as soon as I will have more sales in week or two I may up grate to 5 stars.

If you do not decide to use it, USE App, risk free and I had on my site www.globalseafoods.com couple of different tricks, which works for me.

The idea is great, but app does not work, I have the app for two days (2 from 14 free try), but discount code dose not automaticly apply to product or cart. The bottom line you will have angry customer, which will say you are lier, which offer $10Off but refuse to give.

Second triger was set up for Bogs and recipes pages, I have big traffic and want to increase conversion. However for some reason it does not show up on this pages.

Summury: 528 times offer pop, 72 times was clicked, 18 times add to cart ( I did at least 10 times, try to find it is working) 1 deal.

On the add Zipify showed much higher numbers, but I confuse, how it is possible? Will wait for few days if they will fix it, if nothing will work just, leave review.

Diabetickitchen

Only buy this app if you're not getting enough sales or if all the extra work of fulfillment doesn't bother you. Seriously though, we saw immediate sales on our first trigger and we haven't even started testing for the optimum one. Coupon Countdown is one of those no-brainer apps and it's our third Zipify app, all of which have been great for sales!