Recensioner (22)

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 22 mars 2019

Developer fixed the issue on pricing. Great job and he really cares about his customers. I will recommend this app to anyone looking for a coupon code option on your cart page

PMP Outdoors
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 19 mars 2019

Hi, we've put back plans 50% off until December 31st, 2019. That means anyone installing the app from today to this date will get a 50%discount on all plans. Merchants like you using Shopify Basic will then pay $4.99 USD per month. This pricing will prevail as long as you have the app installed in your store.

11 januari 2020

The app works great and support helped make some modifications. Quick to respond and assist. Thank you Carter app!

Cuztom Threadz
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
26 november 2019

This app does exactly what we need! Requests for support were promptly addressed and helpful. Very happy with this. Thanks!

Avena Botanicals
29 oktober 2018

Great for the customer!!! and me!!! no extra calls... they could enter the promo code before checkout!!! love it!!! strongly recommend!!! thank you!!!!!!!!

yeehawcowboy
7 februari 2019

App works great and support was quick and very helpful. So much easier for customers to apply coupon codes.

Nodeform
4 mars 2020

Love the app on my UK store, have emailed would really appreciate someone helping me set it up on my US store (this one) the exact same way. Thanks

Whites Beaconsfield USA
Frankrike
11 månader användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 27 mars 2020

Hi, thanks for the request. We did the integration the next day you requested it, if I remember right. Is everything ok?

Redigerat 18 februari 2020

I must say i am incredibly impressed with this apps performance and in particular the swift response of Derek from customer services when my app temporarily stopped working. He got it back up and running in no time. Fantastic service

Whites Beaconsfield
Frankrike
10 månader användning av appen
16 september 2021

Quick, effective, responsive, thinking outside of the box ✨
We got a custom solution for our problem. It feels great.

Wodal
Estland
9 månader användning av appen
12 december 2019

A fantastic app, instantly adds a level of professionalism and functionality and thus credibility to the overlook use, and feel of the shopping experience. Highly Recommended, a must-have, especially for pop-out cart drawer based checkouts.

BabyWayMarket
6 månader användning av appen
28 maj 2019

This app is a MUST for all shopify stores! We were losing customers because they didn't know where to enter the discount code - hidden in the actual check out flow especially on mobile. This app eliminated customer's frustration and more over helped us close sales without having to answer emails with attached screen shots displaying the discount field. Customer support is impeccable!

Runway Catalog