Carter ‑ Discount box in cart

Carter ‑ Discount box in cart

by Tabarnapp

Customers can now apply discounts in cart, before checkout

silk road spice

It is a very useful and functional tool (apply discounts before checkout), highly recommend. Easy to use!

Whites Beaconsfield

I must say i am incredibly impressed with this apps performance and in particular the swift response of Derek from customer services when my app temporarily stopped working. He got it back up and running in no time. Fantastic service

S6 Studio six

At first I was hesitant because I thought it would be hard to use and set up and far from it not only is the app easy to use but this is the best app i used until now. Awesome service, friendly staff. Exactly what I was looking for in an app like this.

Cuztom Threadz

The app works great and support helped make some modifications. Quick to respond and assist. Thank you Carter app!

BabyWayMarket

A fantastic app, instantly adds a level of professionalism and functionality and thus credibility to the overlook use, and feel of the shopping experience. Highly Recommended, a must-have, especially for pop-out cart drawer based checkouts.

SLOVRK

I will not review an app until I see results. As advertised, really allow customers to apply discounts before checkout. Keep up with the good job !

Avena Botanicals

This app does exactly what we need! Requests for support were promptly addressed and helpful. Very happy with this. Thanks!

novafashion store

I don't write app reviews until I've had a chance to truly test the product. Great app! Does everything i want.

edx nutrition

Great App, good pricing! User-Friendly, Easy management & Quick Setup. love smart deals!! Thumb Up guys thanks for all the fantastic job!

Perfectly Fitted Parcel PFP

This is a GREAT experience for me because I've went through so many apps like this and had to uninstall them because they didn't work. This app really does the job AND provides!

Previous 1 3 4