Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

Baritastic Store

Easy to setup but it just doesn't work and it's ugly. Ran it for about 2 months and there was no change in total sales and I was providing everyone with a 15% discount for their first order - technically, I lost money.

And the statistics they share have nothing to do with the effectiveness of their popup > because those people would buy anyway > which my historical data shows they would.

I would not recommend this product. And I don't appreciate it when they to share my statistics without my permission.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for your review.
According to the statistics we see from our end, the Coupon Pop generated thousands of dollars in sales and hundreds of emails that you can, later on, use in your retargeting ads and newsletter.

In regards to the design, if you're looking for a more custom solution we
offer the css editor in the settings page, if you need us to create a design for you (free of charge) we'll be happy to do so as well.
You are more than welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to further assist you!

Paradise Packs

This app is wonderful value it does exactly what it says it will and is fundamental for building an email list!

Luscious Lashes

I've been using this for a few days and I love it! Very easy to set up and user friendly. I'm looking forward to more features.

G....wane fashion house

I really love the app, its been a a few days but i am getting a positive feedback. It is very easy to install.

Olive & Mag

Excellent app! Easy to setup and use! Very helpful for email capture. Highly recommended this app for your store!

Lit Cosmetics

Have had this app running for about 1 week, very easy to use and excellent results so far, looking forward to continued success.

Rosconia

I added this app recently and was able to increase my mailing list. The setup was easy and the effectiveness is amazing.

KARISMA STORE

i love it just need to make sure if people will receive the coupon code as well to their provided emails

eleganceduweb

great and simple! ..................................................................................

plutosboutique.com.au

So Easy, great for people like me who don't have a big budget to pay other people and why would you with this extremely user friendly app. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20