Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Mustlovedance

Worth it! Simple and effective with great returns. Thank you!

www.orangemud.com

I dig this thing. We just set it up and are already seeing a nice spike in social media growth and our newsletter discount is immediately recognized versus the delay we had before with mailchimp. Plus I like the unique discount codes a lot. Great job guys!

Angelus Direct

Above and beyond service. I had a suggestion with the natural look of the app and the people at Coupon Pop said thank you for being out of the ordinary so they could make their app a better experience for everyone. For just a little addition they made it completely different for me within a few days to fit the criteria I asked for.

I must also add I am going up about 250 Instagram and 250 Facebook likes a week with an average traffic of 5000 people on my site a day. I would say that is a great turn around.

Great people and just great program. Hope to do more business soon.

HighChi

Love this app. Received up-sell sales within a half-hour of integration!

Smilecareshop

Great app. We have tweaked our message quite a bit since we started. Now running nicely. Reduced our bounce rate 13%. Really pleased

SassyAssyClubwear

I just put it up and it works great

LIPSTICK REPUBLIC

Great App! Gives me exactly what I needed :)

Pastastore.it

Great Little App! It works very well! Thank you guys!

Urbanspace Interiors

This was very easy to setup and after a few days its already working for us.

GODSOFMANKIND

Such a great idea, must have for any honest shop owner. Works like a charm Thank you !