Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

SmartSounds

Great app - really easy to install, configure and use.

Besatame

Nice app. Easy to install and customize. Provides a good resource if you are thinking about incentivate shopping and increase your follower's number at the same time.

She Me Hair

Coupon pop is easy to use and my customers love the deals. I love how easy it is to customize your own coupons.

Abramovich Benisti Patricia Artshop

A great app !very easy to install and gives a lot of possibilities.
Coupons in the shoppifystore and building a store in FBpage.
very good!

Hello, Bicycle! (sg)

It is working! 100 likes for 1 week

bokaprint.com

Fantastic app, just what I was after. Really easy to install and customise, perfectly designed to highlight sales etc without being intrusive.

Mavis and Bob

Great app, easy to install and use :-)

Smoothvaporpens.com

Easy to setup and works great! Exactly what I was looking for.

AwesomeDrinks

Given the price on this app was good, I figured I would give it a go in our store. Within the first three days we've had three people utilize the coupon code and purchase something.

We have the popup configured for 1-minute and 33-seconds because I have a mail chimp newsletter popup at the 30-second mark (and I didn't want to annoy too many people with popups). Ironically, one of the people that subscribed to the popup selected the mailing list option anyway.

All in all, for the money, there is really a no lose situation here. If there was only one downfall to the app, I'd say that it creates one additional popup on your screen so you have to be selective to what you use for apps that potentially annoy your user base.

One suggestion for the author of the app, if you could create a pure "mail chimp" like popup message (I can send you a version of ours if you want to see what I mean, or just hit our site and wait 30 seconds), with the incentive for a coupon code it would nullify our need for the newsletter popup in addition to this. But, in its current design, there isn't a huge focus on newsletter signups (it would be cool if I could customize the popup for the "social" incentive that I would like the most, I value newsletter over twitter follows for instance but some may like a more focused facebook like design, etc.).

Dear Scarlett

Awesome app! Simple to use, highly configurable, looks great. The "pop" function can be disabled too, which is a nice touch. I'm very happy with it.