Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Paradise Packs

This app is wonderful value it does exactly what it says it will and is fundamental for building an email list!

Luscious Lashes

I've been using this for a few days and I love it! Very easy to set up and user friendly. I'm looking forward to more features.

G....wane fashion house

I really love the app, its been a a few days but i am getting a positive feedback. It is very easy to install.

Olive & Mag

Excellent app! Easy to setup and use! Very helpful for email capture. Highly recommended this app for your store!

Lit Cosmetics

Have had this app running for about 1 week, very easy to use and excellent results so far, looking forward to continued success.

Rosconia

I added this app recently and was able to increase my mailing list. The setup was easy and the effectiveness is amazing.

KARISMA STORE

i love it just need to make sure if people will receive the coupon code as well to their provided emails

eleganceduweb

great and simple! ..................................................................................

plutosboutique.com.au

So Easy, great for people like me who don't have a big budget to pay other people and why would you with this extremely user friendly app. :-)

VaLlarey's Drobe

This Coupon Pop is very Nice. I like the little tab on the side that gives the person a choice to look at the popup. But the Pop up itself is very simple. I think for the price ($9.99 a month) I would expect more options. I have seen a lot of other Apps that cost way more $$$ but they tend to have more options. Needless to say I am not sure about the $$ I think I will look around and check out other options before I decide. All and all the Coupon is very nice and customer service is decent. So it all you want is a simple coupon pop design this may work for you. Today was my last day to decide if I wanted to keep it after the free trial and I think I'll pass for now. I might come back after I see what other options there are, as for feedback perhaps more options and looks for the pop. If there are more options and looks you should have a better way of showing that because I wasnt able to find them.