Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Iridescent Gifts

Installed it for a a couple days now and collected quite a number of emails so it is definitely useful Easy to install and reliable.

Stronghold Storm

Does just what I needed it to do. Thank you.

Bad Habit Clothing

It allows me to collect customers' email address to strengthen my marketing tools I can use and at the same time, give customers incentives to shop at my store which is double dose of benefits. And it is free for a long time so you can try it out and see if this is the right app for me, which is always beneficial to a small business owner like me. It allows me to strengthen my Facebook page by making more likes, I am strengthening my presence in Google and Bing. I cannot say anything better than that this app is awesome. So glad that I found this app.

A And K Labs

Only installed this a few minutes ago and already have my first FB 'like'. Great way to incentivise customers and get some more social media presence.

A&K Labs

Planetnecessity

Awesome, efficient, and very handy to use for business purposes.

Giftsfromdawn

Great App. Easy to use. Only just started using it so hoping it will attract more conversions

Love And Pride

Great app- quick and easy solution!

Luxarmour

Great application. easy to set up and well priced. Would recommend to any shopify store owner.

Sparklingparadise

Easy setup. Waiting to see the outcome. Will update after seeing actual results.

Donachellis Home Store

Great app for coupons! Tried another app before this and it was not customizable. It was also difficult to install. Dumped it and came to Coupon Pop! Glad I did!