Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

Fashionsbyindia

I love this app. If client is exiting website without buying it, this app is useful and can change mind of client. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Uptown Angler Nola

This has been one of the easiest installation so far to date. User interface is simple but yet full of features. I would recommend this to anyone looking to spread the word of your business.

Buildonbeautywear

Really nice App. Great features.

Cjs Gifts More

Great App and Easy Integration. The team at StoreYa are always on hand to support and provide the best possible customer service. They have a handful of other value-added apps which I will be sure to take advantage of soon.
Well done StoreYa ;-) Much Success, CJ

Rnw2015

I enjoy this app, it is very easy to use. I give it 5 stars!

Devon Maryn

Coupon Pop is a good app, and it does what it says it does. On the pros side:

* Their customer service is great & fast to respond
* Coupons are very easy to set up with a user-friendly interface
* Easy to bulk upload unique coupon codes

However to make this a 5 star app, I really need this functionality:

* I am looking to offer a coupon for 15% off a first purchase by new customers only. Currently, CouponPop does not provide any method to ensure the coupon is used by individual customers only once (there is only a 2 week cookie placed on the customer's computer, so in theory, they could come back again in 2 weeks and get another code).

They need to be able to sync to my MailChimp account/email list and verify that a customer is truly new, or if they have already signed up for my list previously (maybe track IP address?) I inquired about this, and it's apparently on their roadmap.

I've only been up & running a week with Coupon Pop and discounts are being redeemed daily. It has definitely increased the conversion rate.

Snorecure

By far the simplest set up ever! I wish other apps were this easy. Great job guys!

Hautemoccsdotcom

Easy to set up, awesome to be able to link my social media right there when people click on my website!

Superficialclothing

The set up process was very easy and only took a few minutes.

Idyouco

Easy integration, and so easy to design!