Pop Ups ‑ Build Email Popups

Pop Ups ‑ Build Email Popups

by Storeya

Build pop ups and collect emails, leads, and followers easily

1 review

VaLlarey's Drobe

This Coupon Pop is very Nice. I like the little tab on the side that gives the person a choice to look at the popup. But the Pop up itself is very simple. I think for the price ($9.99 a month) I would expect more options. I have seen a lot of other Apps that cost way more $$$ but they tend to have more options. Needless to say I am not sure about the $$ I think I will look around and check out other options before I decide. All and all the Coupon is very nice and customer service is decent. So it all you want is a simple coupon pop design this may work for you. Today was my last day to decide if I wanted to keep it after the free trial and I think I'll pass for now. I might come back after I see what other options there are, as for feedback perhaps more options and looks for the pop. If there are more options and looks you should have a better way of showing that because I wasnt able to find them.