Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

Coupon Pop ‑ Email Popup

by Storeya

Collect Emails & Capture Leads With An Email Popup!

Dumux

I used this app and it is amazing. I am very satisfied with it and recommend to everyone has to get more sales. Thank you.

Fulldress

I've used most of the pop up apps in this app store, and this is the best one!
They have integrations with email providers, Facebook and Instagram. Which means you're not only collecting emails but can also increase your fan base.
Give this app a try!

Fantasyland Collection

I'm using this app to get more leads and sales and it's been working amazing for us! in a month since we started we see an increase of 25% in sales! And collecting a lot of emails in the process.

Remounts

The Coupon Pop is very easy to add to your site, a click of a button, and it generates amazing results! We're getting more sales and collecting a lot of emails we then use in our newsletters and retargeting lists.
Their support stuff is awesome, they helped me with my design requests for no extra charge. I highly recommend this app!

Nava Zahavi

The Coupon Pop is a MUST HAVE app!

Our mailing list is getting bigger by the day, the sales are increasing and our customers love it!

The benefits from this app are amazing:

1. Easy to customize it, I love the look of our Coupon Pop.
2. Our mailing list is our most important asset, and they offer a simple email integration (I use Mailchimp, but they offer more options).
3. Targeting rules are simple to understand and handle.
4. Customer support is very helpful.
5. It's a real win win for us and our customers.

Great job guys!!

ZodiacFanatic

I love the Coupon Pop app!
It took a couple of minutes to install and customize and I already see an increase in leads and sales, so I would definitely recommend to install it!

Elwood 101

I installed this app only a couple of days ago, and never leave a review immediately after installing , as all these apps seem to want you to do. Rather, I prefer to sit back and watch and see if the app brings in results, and I can say at the moment after only two full days of using it, it is certainly a worthwhile addition.

TheFearlesscowboy

I just started using it and hop it does what other people be saying about it. Risk are very high right now

Paradise Packs

This app is wonderful value it does exactly what it says it will and is fundamental for building an email list!

Luscious Lashes

I've been using this for a few days and I love it! Very easy to set up and user friendly. I'm looking forward to more features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36