Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 januari 2024

The entire process on setting up the pop ups for my site was easy peasy! I'm thrilled that this was so user friendly! It's definitely changed for the better! Thanks
Regards,
Cozzy Canvas

Cozzy Canvas
Pakistan
18 dagar användning av appen
3 januari 2024

It helped me to rely get that pop up discount!!!

Squad Cases
Slovenien
6 dagar användning av appen
10 februari 2024

Just installed this app in my shop it seems to be working fine. Very smooth integration

Honeyburn Books (UK)
Storbritannien
4 januari 2024

good

ESS MAGICAL LTD
Storbritannien
En dag användning av appen
3 november 2023

good

The best
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
16 november 2015

Good app. Only issue I have is that when activating the email subscriber box option, people can enter a fake email and the coupon code is revealed to them right away with any opt-in verification. There should be a opt-in or email verification, before coupon is shown to customer.
Because of this issue I have disabled collecting emails using this app and instead use a different app.

Nutragateway
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
6 juni 2014

Simple installation and easy to use management tools to create social engagement offers. Very pleased with results.

The Pound Cake Company
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
18 september 2017

I'm not a fan of their powered by links on the page at all.. but a little CSS takes care of that. I'd understand if it was free, but paying for an item and having their links on the popup is just confusing for my customers.

That being said, it works fine and is doing a great job of building up my mailing list. The mailing list is giving me very good results!

Mythic Crafts
Kanada
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
21 januari 2016

The set up process was very easy and only took a few minutes.

Superficialclothing
Mer än ett år användning av appen
19 juli 2016

Overall I like it. I would like to have more control over where it shows up, like just on the check out pages. I'd also like to have more control over the design. I created a graphic as the background that contained the copy I wanted but it did not work even though I used the size you specified.

Memorycross