Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

The Varsity Source

just loaded this app the other day but it was easy to setup and seems to be very consumer friendly!

ProRifleScope.com

Very simple install and quick and intuitive setup. I've received a good uptick in newsletter subscriptions since installing this app.

Backcare Basics

I am very impressed with the Coupon Pop App. I actually have two stores on Shopify and launched the App on both. I believe it will help build our mailing list which is what I set it up for. Thanks Storeya!

Bella BBQ

Very easy to setup and use. App does make browsers customers. Would highly recommend!

NakedRoom

Absolutely fantastic. So simple to setup, works great.

Jinnology

A+++ App! Very easy compared to JustUno and automatic installation. Compliments my Hello Bar beautifully! Highly Recommended!

Pearls.com

Great app, easy to use, and absolutely stellar support! A great addition to our store.

Fashion Society

This app is great! I love how I can change the color of the app to match my brand. The app is very easy to use and looks great on my website. Thank you Coupon Pop!

CraftRoyal

Great because it is free! It has earned our company many fans in a span of 3 days and also many email subscribers. I would not mind paying for extra features. We don't like how the coupon window pops up every time. We wish there was a way for the coupon pop app to be smarter. I don't want it popping up every time we go to our website. We have many customers who are repeat customers. We don't want to annoy them. There has to be a way to track I.P addresses so that they coupon window won't pop every single time. Just once per month would be awesome. We would not mind paying for this type of feature. Thanks!

kanVape

Easy to install. Does what it says it does. Gets your foot in the door with new customers and allows you have a 'deal' at the fingertips of the consumer with the click of the button. This app has, in the first week, added 50+ customers to our facebook page which is a big step in getting people 'involved' with your company and being able to get information to them fast about sales and new products. Worth every penny. Wait... that's the best part... it's free!