Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

CrimsonMuzik Vocalz

Love the app. It is really easy to install and it seems to be helping get the fan base of my company to grow even faster.

Socks & Jocks

Great app - simple to setup and works seamlessly! thats all that you can ask for (and its FREE!!) would love to have a delay added to the pop up - but I'm sure this will be added at some point.

Kisses from Above

Love this app!! Works great on my site and easy to set up!

The Street Boutique

App was easy to install and configure. Works great so far. Tasteful and effective.

Dazzle Bedding & More

So far so good. I have noticed several new Facebook "likes" since installing this app. and at least 1 new newsletter signup. Thank you! Looking forward to even more business!

Bickiboo Party Supplies

Easy to use and looks great. It does exactly what it says. Highly recommend.

LYL Apparel

Really easy to set up and effective! I would definitely recommend Coupon Pop!

Twisted Kink

Very good app does as exactly as it says, will be using this app quite a bit!

Cigar Federation

I have been looking for an app to capture email address, and this one works great. I can't believe it is free!

The Pink Otter

It's really only takes is two simple steps! Use MailChimp? Super easy to integrate. It was up and working in less than 5 minutes. We've been using it a week and our email opt-in list is growing like crazy. Thank you! Wanna see it in action? Check out our site: www.thepinkotter.com