Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

Burke's Urban Market

Great app! Does everything it says it would and is extremely easy to get up and running. Simple to use, hooks up to my Chimpified account without a problem and works well. Thanks for the great app!

Kinder Feet

Very easy to use and setup took 10 minutes!
Brilliant addition to my store!
www.kinderfeet.co.uk

Smoke Cartel

Easy to setup. Had it up and running on my store in under 10 mins.

mydrinkbottle

Easy to use, nicely styled and very effective.
www.mydrinkbottle.com.au

Aspinall Poster Store

So easy to set up and great customer service.

Neal Aspinall
The Aspinall Poster Store

PlayItSafe! Protective Sports Equipment

Very easy to use. Great app and I like the Facebook set up.

Jeranamo

Great App! I need to learn my way around it some more but so far it is simple, and very efficient.

TommyOwens | Wood Sunglasses | Made-to-order

This is a great app. Besides how easy It is to set up and integrate with your Shopify store it offers some great option and allows you to imput your own HTML. I really like the features it offers as well as having the coupon pops up when a new customer visits the site, this allowed me to trim some adverting cost on facebook and move to other places. I would recommend this app for anyone who is looking to add discounts, promotions and coupons to their website.

HumBird

Very easy to set up. Love that I can add a translation to the coupon pop. Very nice contact with the developer. No problems to write about. Humbird.eu

Die Hard House

Great app, easy to install and blends very nicely with my site. Look forward to seeing the conversions.