Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

The Crystal Cove

This app is amazingly easy to install, absolutely no coding needed and it looks great too. A really nice addition is that if a customer isn't ready to use the coupon there is a visible discount tab they can click on when they want to. Haven't had it installed long enough to comment on how effective it is but i certainly can't see any reason for it not to be and so far it looks like a great addition to my store! Oh yeah, did i mention it's free, there's no reason not to give it a try!!!

CYNJO

Amazing app and super easy to install! It absolutely grabs people's attention when they browse my website. I just installed it yesterday and I tested out myself. It's working perfectly. So far it's a plus to my website!

District Grain

Simple integration & customizable coupon button make this app awesome. We look forward to increased Facebook likes, twitter followers and sales! Thanks!!

HUNDRED OF WHO

Great app...very useful in boosting customers

BoatToys.ca

Great APP!!, easy to install and integrate!
Already got some positive results from customers using the coupon!
Thanks for the great app! keep it up!

Stylish Plus - Plus Size Clothing Australia

Thanks for providing this app, the only down side is no MailChimp integration as yet. But for a free app I am in no way complaining, from easy to install, easy to customise and has already proved to convert some sales on the first day installed, a HUGE thank you to any and all of you at StoreYa.

Ardané Clothing

Love this app! Makes our site more interactive for customers and also saw our FB likes increase.

BiggerHarderFaster.com

Launched Coupon Pop easily early this week and already seeing more sales!

BESTIA FIGHT GEAR

Really great application! Helps to convert audience into clients by offering coupon promotions directed to your site.

Urban Garmz

Awesome app !

I've spent a number of hours looking for a good app that will help boost my mailing list but this goes one step further by boosting my social following as well.
What's even better is that in got it up and running in less than 2 minutes, it was just quick and simple with no hassle what so ever.

As you may have guessed, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the great app.

Kevin Kanyingi