Pop‑Ups, emails, leads coupons

by Storeya

The BEST way Collect Emails & Capture Leads With Email Pop-ups

1 review

Baritastic Store

Easy to setup but it just doesn't work and it's ugly. Ran it for about 2 months and there was no change in total sales and I was providing everyone with a 15% discount for their first order - technically, I lost money.

And the statistics they share have nothing to do with the effectiveness of their popup > because those people would buy anyway > which my historical data shows they would.

I would not recommend this product. And I don't appreciate it when they to share my statistics without my permission.

December 15, 2019

Thank you for your review.
According to the statistics we see from our end, the Coupon Pop generated thousands of dollars in sales and hundreds of emails that you can, later on, use in your retargeting ads and newsletter.

In regards to the design, if you're looking for a more custom solution we
offer the css editor in the settings page, if you need us to create a design for you (free of charge) we'll be happy to do so as well.
You are more than welcome to contact us and we'll be happy to further assist you!