Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
30. december 2023

Finally found the app I needed to bring together all my discounts and store credits together harmoniously! This app does integrate with my Shopacado volume discounts and Shopify discount codes and Credityard app (made by these guys as well and another totally awesome app). I am so thankful to have them all working together finally it was a nightmare trying to make this happen til I found this app!

Canadian Piercing Supply
9 dage bruger appen
30. oktober 2023

I needed to have a label moved on the item and I contacted support. Within minutes of sending a message and requesting a customization, support got it taken care of for me. Would highly recommend this app and this developer to anyone. They are prompt and really know what they are doing.

Raw Dog Chews Wholesale
2 måneder bruger appen
3. oktober 2023

The customer service that comes with this app is outstanding! It never takes more than 5 mins for a reply, even on evenings and weekends. Would recommend!

Hanky Panky
6 måneder bruger appen
26. oktober 2023

App : completely solved the issue that I was facing. being able to plug in the final piece of the puzzle.

customer service: top class, fast respond and straight to the point, and able to get the issue resolved

Totall recommend if you are looking for the same solutions.

Bros - Living Wing Sdn Bhd
Malaysia
3 dage bruger appen
27. september 2023

Excelente app, pero para instalarla como debe ser, tienen que ayudarse por el chat para que hagan bien los cambios como uno lo quiere y asi llegan a tener el app funcionando bien

unaluka
Peru
2 dage bruger appen
22. juni 2023

We've been using this app since almost a year now, and it works perfectly. Does what it is supposed to do, with no glitches. Also the support is very co-operative and prompt, they always respond positively and help us make whatever customizations we need. Recommended!

Squish Town
Indien
Cirka et år bruger appen
15. februar 2021

The app works like charm. Been looking for options to help me with automatic discounts + stack discounts for a while. Finally found a team that helped me with exactly what i wanted. Their customer service is by far the best I've experienced. They made sure every small detail was delivered. Best experience!

Eazybee
Indien
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
24. august 2021

- Excellent support
- Easy to use logic for setting up both automatic and code-based discounts
- Intuitive process/flow for customers
- In Shopify Discounts back-end, this app logically-names summary codes (auto-generated names) which make it easy to track codes applied to order #s

Pure Indian Foods
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
11. august 2021

Great app! Solves discount and free shipping issue. Customer support very helpful and quick to respond.

PraiseBanners
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
14. april 2021

Great simple app, even better support. The creator(s) of this app are super responsive and friendly, helping me with any questions, concerns, or custom fixes.

Motion.gg