DiscountYard — Stack Discounts

DiscountYard — Stack Discounts

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 19, 2021

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME APPLY MULTI DISCOUNTS.I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME APPLY MULTI DISCOUNTS. THE SUPORT TEAM SO HELPFUL.

BusDeals Today
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
March 4, 2021

This is an essential app if you are looking to offer multiple discounts on your store. The customer service is brilliant too. I highly recommend this app!

SILOU
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 22, 2021

This app has helped me a lot to create unique promotional offers and I was really amazed by the exceptional customer service! An answer in the second and very effective! thank you very much for everything

Hotonkh
France
February 17, 2021

Best app I've found for stacked discounts. Customer service is top notch and very responsive. Will be my go to app for all future discount needs.

TPF4YStore
February 15, 2021

The app works like charm. Been looking for options to help me with automatic discounts + stack discounts for a while. Finally found a team that helped me with exactly what i wanted. Their customer service is by far the best I've experienced. They made sure every small detail was delivered. Best experience!

Eazybee
India
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 14, 2021

This app has greatly helped us to introduce additional promotional discounts for certain products which we want to push, on top of our current ones. Great job!

Zinus Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 27 days
February 9, 2021

We needed a way to layer multiple discounts for our store and this was the perfect app to allow us to do so. Really pleased with it!

Creatures of Comfort
February 9, 2021

This app is great and does exactly what it's supposed to. Solves the multiple discount problem. Good job

AfterBurnCandles
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 20, 2021

This App works perfectly for what we needed to ensure our customers receive the best level of service. We had a couple of minor issues which support wer straight on the case with and resolved with no problems.

Wax Magic Home Fragrance ®
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 13, 2021

This app makes it easy to add a discount code to the cart page and the ability to use multiple discounts. I had an issue with automatic generated code and support was able to resolve it for me in a few minutes!

Pikatea