DiscountYard — All in one app

Stack discounts, Automatic discounts, Product labels & Bundles

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Pack Turtle

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I am using this app to allow customers to apply discount codes in the shopping cart and combine discounts. The support has been fast and they helped configure the app and answered my many questions.

Protein Package

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service support, great app, looking forward to it going live on our website shortly when we launch our new theme! Thanks DiscountYard!

EdCo Fine Woods Canada

Works great! Combined multiple discounts and applied them to different tier sales and made them automatic, so we created "buy this much get 10% off, buy a bit more and receive 15% off, etc. Very happy with the results!

Honeycloth

This app is great and brings us and our customers a lot of value. Seeing a discount in the cart before starting checkout should be the standard for Shopify. The team behind this app is great, and I enjoy working with them. Awesome support, on-brand customization, and the functionality is good, and doesn't slow down our site.

RJF Farhi

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. So easy to use, so easy to configure. Amazing for sales, especially to allow multiple discount code use, is amazing. We had some conflicts with other apps that we are using on our store. These issues were on the checkout page and the cart page. I contacted the supported via the online chat, which also notified the company support vis email. The team fixed the customising issues and compatibility issues with the theme with 20 mins perfectly. Extremely happy with the app, especially with the very helpful customer services.
Kind Regards Rita Farhi Customer Care

Candle Cocoon

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I am in love with this app! We were losing tons of money because Shopify now doesn't give back merchant fees when you do a manual refund. So it is worth it to pay for this app so the customers can get all of their discounts in their original order. I do wish it were a tad less expensive for the app. Reem worked with me until all of my issues were ironed out. He even found a mistake that I made in my original discount code! Thanks so much!

High Hemp Herbal Wraps

I appreciate your amazing customer service - big shouts out to you. It's also amazing that you guys are able to even make this work, I have been looking for this solution for a long time and have tried so many others who make don't fit my needs & yours fits like a glove. I am excited also because your app solves the problem of not being able to do free shipping with a percent off discount like I have wanted to for customer service purposes. Two longtime problems solved. Thank you very much.

ORBYT SKIN

Great apps, fantastic service done by Mostafa! He helped customize the apps 5 minutes after we installed the app. Great service

nvisca

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 month

10/10 support! My special requests are implemented perfect in the shortest possible time! I can only recommend this app.

Bone & Brass

I use this app to run stacked automatic discounts and it is by far the easiest one I've added to my store. And the customer service is beyond wonderful. Immediate responses to all questions and help with everything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7