DiscountYard — Stack Discounts

DiscountYard — Stack Discounts

by MerchantYard

Stack Discounts, Multiple Automatic Discount, Combine Discount

The Autoflosser

Mustafa helped fine tune the cart. Excellent in that his response was immediate and he was able to integrate the app nicely

AfterRetail

DiscountYard is just fantastic! I have used it now for 60 days, and I believe it is the best app available for discounting and stacking discounts. It solves so many problems that other apps can come close to addressing. Did I mention their superior support?!?! Clear and timely responses to all of my questions and I have had many. I am happy to give DiscountYard 5 stars+

Pure Indian Foods

- Excellent support
- Easy to use logic for setting up both automatic and code-based discounts
- Intuitive process/flow for customers
- In Shopify Discounts back-end, this app logically-names summary codes (auto-generated names) which make it easy to track codes applied to order #s

Scrub Lab - Premium Medical Apparel

Just recently installed the app so we can stack our discounts and the support was amazing - they got back to me within 5 minutes and Mostafa was able to make the required changes instantly and was very responsive. App looks great and integrates well.

painterwiz

I would like to give them 10 stars!!! Their team is responsive and support is also first-class as I've communicated with great many of developers on Shopify Store. I used a product option APP to calculate my price but discount just can be applied on base price, so they help me to integrate with that APP and everything works fine now! I really recommend you to use their APP and you'll never be disappointed.

Michaels Jewelers

I recently switched over from "C***er" discount app to this app. This app has significantly more useful features, greatly improved load speed on my checkout page, custom links with the discount embedded and the list goes on. Support also helped me transition from the previous app I was using and deployed the new one within minutes. Great product, reasonable price, lots of awesome features, highly responsive and knowlegable support. A must-have if you're looking to stack discounts. If you're thinking about switching from a competitor's app, do it right now. Seriously go do it right this second and thank me later.

PraiseBanners

Great app! Solves discount and free shipping issue. Customer support very helpful and quick to respond.

sigagroothandel

5 stars? This application should be given 6 stars at least. The support on the app at least 7. This is the best app experience on Shopify as far as I'm concerned. The application works perfectly and when you do have some specific use-case or problem, then the support from this app is the best regarding speed, communication and solutions given.

Anitamaria

Really handy app to add to a store to combine discount codes. Simple and easy to use. Would recommend.

EKOOK

This app has the best customer service and support I ever met on Shopify. They are ready to provide tailor-made solutions to fix issues. The BEST!

Previous 1 3 4