Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Sleepybelly
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2024

I was using setting up the app and using it for the first time. I am using the free version which required chat service to access additional options. When I reached out via chat, I received a response in less than 5 minutes (that's a very short wait for chat services). The representative was helpful and quick to support my request. I highly recommend this app and service.

Jolli Lolli Candy Co
20 minutos usando o app
7 de fevereiro de 2024

Look nice!!

COZYLUXE
Reino Unido
5 dias usando o app
10 de novembro de 2023

I recently integrated Coupon X for my business, and the process was remarkably easy and efficient. Setting up the app was a breeze, and within no time, I had it up and running smoothly.

What truly stood out was the exceptional customer service provided by Marvin. When I encountered a minor issue, Marvin's prompt and helpful response ensured a swift resolution. His expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction reflect the app's commitment to providing a seamless experience.

Coupon X not only delivers on its promise of simplicity but also goes above and beyond in customer support. I highly recommend this app to fellow business owners seeking a user-friendly solution backed by outstanding service.

ProBlendix
3 meses usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

Great app. Prompt response times to all queries.

Chimes of Freedom
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
2 de abril de 2024

Great customer service and the app works better than expected! As a popups app provider, they'd be hard to beat.

Little Miracles Casting
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Good service and quality!

Coupon X popup

Trendza
Países Baixos
3 meses usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

Great Popups and good support!

Fight Gear Shop
Áustria
1 dia usando o app
13 de novembro de 2023

I highly recommend it. This app has a great function and a very good UI. It's user-friendly and very quick to respond to messages. It's the best app I've ever used. There is no reason not to recommend it. Use it actively!

강남카트
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
4 de dezembro de 2023

Great Pop Up app. Perfect for its intended purposes and has a wide list of free features.

Blueye