Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Works Great

NHBSHOP
1 dia usando o app
19 de setembro de 2023

Things I was looking for in a pop up app: customizations on the free or $9 tier, mailchimp integrations, exit intent / page scroll pop up, and hide after conversion. This app does all of those things plus more. I also appreciate any app (like this one) that generously makes their features accessible to folks that are just starting out or may have fluctuating visitors. In the $9 tier, I can also do multiple popups, such as a popup for new subscribers, a pop up to remind folks to login at checkout, and various popups for other countries (in case you don't want to offer the same discounts to other countries).

Appreciate your generous tier options, Coupon X! Shopify is a great service, but it can easily add up when every app is a $10-50 monthly investment! Thanks for making this accessible to literally everyone.

Light Provisions
3 meses usando o app
18 de outubro de 2023

I had an amazing experience using their discount code pop-up feature. Marvin helped me throughout the process in real-time. There was close to zero wait time after each query. The customization options are also pretty good. I would 100% recommend Coupon X integration for your website discount pop-up display!

Kalakar
Índia
7 dias usando o app
22 de dezembro de 2023

great, recommended this app. The pop up is easy to set.

custommypajamas
China
Aproximadamente 23 horas usando o app
3 de novembro de 2023

App is easy to setup and use. Great customization options. Customer Service is excellent.

Wigglywoos

LALI STORE MX
México
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
22 de outubro de 2023

Really great app & support, I've had amazing help with them for the removal of the credit link and were extremely nice for everything ! The free version great as well would really recommend :)

Rivera
França
8 dias usando o app
23 de junho de 2023

This app was super user friendly and easy to setup. It did exactly what it needed to do and it looks perfect and integrated well on my website. I believe it really has helped me to get sales- I have the code pop up 10 seconds of customers being on my page.

The Paw Pack Goods
11 meses usando o app
14 de novembro de 2023

Great app! Worked well, awesome customer service!

Favor