Avaliações (228)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
26 de fevereiro de 2021

Fantastic app! Does exactly what it says - a clean descreet way of showing discounts to targeted customers. Customer service is amazing, super fast response to queries & Karina goes above and beyond to help with any little issues. Honestly so far can't fault this app at all - recommend you try it you won't regret it x

The Baby Place
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
11 de outubro de 2021

Stop searching, this is an excellent app! I searched and searched for an app that did exactly this. It displays a discount pop up for my individual products. The way that the pop up displays is beautiful in the original format so I didn't have to spend a bunch of time customizing it. Also, the support was very responsive to any issues. Thank you for a such an amazing app!

Avtec Dental
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2021

This is a great app to add to your Shopify site! Works well and totally customizable. Does exactly what we need. Customer support was quick and a very positive experience!

Wild and West Apparel
Canadá
6 de janeiro de 2022

Simple and easy to use. Does the trick! Karina and Shalom are quick and thorough with responding to questions!

LAYA
28 de julho de 2021

This app let me customise my pop-up discount message so I could create something that suited my store’s aesthetic and personality - and it works. Assistance was very prompt and helpful too. Thank you.

THE GOOD PARTY CO.
Austrália
21 de fevereiro de 2021

This APP is very useful for our shop. It proved effective in promoting the discount code and has easy to use rule setting capabilities for pop ups and as a way to manage coupons.

Feels Natural
Japão
3 de janeiro de 2022

Great app and very easy to install. Their support team is great, very polite and quick. Karina and Shalom assisted me and replied super fast so I was able to install the app in no time.They were very patient and specific. Thank you and I highly reccomend.

SHEIKA
Romênia
Quase 2 anos usando o app
10 de novembro de 2023

I recently integrated Coupon X for my business, and the process was remarkably easy and efficient. Setting up the app was a breeze, and within no time, I had it up and running smoothly.

What truly stood out was the exceptional customer service provided by Marvin. When I encountered a minor issue, Marvin's prompt and helpful response ensured a swift resolution. His expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction reflect the app's commitment to providing a seamless experience.

Coupon X not only delivers on its promise of simplicity but also goes above and beyond in customer support. I highly recommend this app to fellow business owners seeking a user-friendly solution backed by outstanding service.

ProBlendix
3 meses usando o app
4 de fevereiro de 2021

I was searching for an app that would allow a pop up that offered my discount code. This app was so easy to follow. When I did need assistance, the customer service team was amazing.

Deanaray's Designs
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
29 de junho de 2021

I used this app to help me draw more shoppers toward a purchase. We're early in the game but hope to see it help us win. The app was easy to configure/customize.

Brother Friend