Avaliações (175)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de maio de 2024

I can't rate Tevello highly enough. It does everything we need and more.

We initially started using Tevello as a way to give customers access to information about online events (zoom link, discussions, certificates of completion). It's been rock solid and reliable from the start. We're also using it as a bit of a backup for Shopify's Digital Downloads app. Even if our customers don't get the email with the download link, they know they can find it in their Members section in Tevello. We really love how easy it is to use. Just create your course, connect it to your product and everything else happens automatically. We also love the feature that lets us hide the Course until we're ready to launch it (people are paying and getting added to the Course, but can't see it until we're ready).

The only problems we've had were due to user error, and the developer was super kind and respectful when helping us figure out where we'd gone wrong. Not only that, he really listens to requests for new features. We're always pleasantly surprised when we go into the app and find new features. One thing I didn't see in the app features that we really love is that you can configure Tevello to send emails from your domain. And he's even looking into adding hosting for videos (it'd be amazing if we didn't have to pay for Vimeo). Tevello really blows all other native Shopify Course apps away. We even prefer it to outside Course services like Thinkific, Teachable, and Udemy (all of which we considered).

iRest Institute
12 meses usando o app
7 de julho de 2024

I have nothing but good things to say about this app and its support. The app allows me to create a hub of digital products for my students and it's super easy to use. Support always goes above and beyond - they respond quickly, they're friendly, and they have helped me customize my course layout and thumbnails. I highly recommend it if you want to host your digital products on your Shopify website!

Desire to Done Shop
27 de junho de 2024

This app has changed the game for my online store in so many great ways !

Moshe is super helpful and is always there when I need help sorting things out. There is no task to big or too small and there is always a solution

Couldnt recommend this app enough.

Platinum Training
África do Sul
4 meses usando o app
6 de junho de 2024

If Teachable and Thinkific had a baby, it would be called Tevello! “Or Moshe” is the 5-star guy behind this 5-star app. Just speaking on the app alone; it’s very user friendly (on both the store owner side and on the student/customer side), it blends seamlessly into my store, and the monthly unlimited price for everything is unbeatable (this app WWE SmackDown wins against all of the other course apps out there lol). Just speaking on Or Moshe alone; he is patient, kind, helpful, goes the extra mile, and is phenomenal at coding/customizations. He always responded Amazon Prime speed to all of my messages. He made multiple customizations to my theme for free (not involving his app – as it’s already perfect), if he couldn’t do something due to my themes limitations he made an even better customization due to his wealth of creativity and ability to code. He truly cares that everyone loves his app and I’m truly thankful that I got a 2-in-1 type of deal (Tevello being THE BEST course app and Or being THE BEST guy behind the app), I even purchased a full year of Tevello because all of what I have said is true. If you’re going to spend your money on a course app, Tevello should be the app that you choose!

Smart Heauxs®
3 meses usando o app
1 de maio de 2024

Absolutely love using the tevello course app! I had been using something else that was so expensive and then I came across this. So easy to use and their customer service is like something I haven't experienced for a long time. At such a reasonable price point, this is the perfect option for the up and coming course creator. Thanks team for such a great app :)

Sleeps and Leaps
Austrália
9 meses usando o app
16 de abril de 2024

I've been using Tevello for over six months now, and its that good that I have even recommended it to a friend.

The app is easy to add to a Shopify store, and the owner Oh, makes it easier with his super fast responses to any queries. There is also lots of guidance to help you set things up over on the Tevello website.

I love having the option of courses within my shop 'back end' and my customers also really enjoy being able to find what they need in one place.

If you need an app as part of your shop for courses - I also use it for my digital downloads like patterns and planners! - then I can highly recommend the Tevello app!

The Creative Curator
Países Baixos
14 de junho de 2024

Or is the most impressive app developer I ever met, extremely responsive and knowledgeable, starting work on implementing requested features and optimizing functionality immediately. This app has superb value, especially when backed by such a great development team. We would recommend this app much more than the pricier competition, it has sleek design, extremely responsive and well coded, and can attend to all your needs if only requested. (though it probably already covers them)

keyshop online
Israel
3 meses usando o app
23 de junho de 2024

I previously used a free app to build my course. If I were to do it all again I would start with Tevello. I migrated all of my students over. This app has every feature, including the option to create communities. My students are very satisfied with the UI and features Tevello offers.

Grade.co
Austrália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
25 de junho de 2024

This is such a great app! It's intuitive, and flexible. It works for our courses and book clubs like a gem.

The user experience is great. Highly customizable.

The support if FANTASTIC. Hands down the best I've had in a Shopify App.

We've put it on 2 sites now, and are adding more.

Jen Hatmaker Store
2 meses usando o app
2 de maio de 2024

Very awesome app and even more awesome support! They fixed a little problem i had in a matter of minutes and were super helpful and even helped with a totally not app-related problem i had!

Great user experience and great customer experience!!

PMPP