Courses

Turn your store into online courses platform

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DeSerres

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great application and amazing support ! If you want to implement courses on your Shopify website, this is THE app ! Thank you

Veronica V Lopez

Let me start with customer service is superb! The course looks super legit. Super easy to set up. I can’t wait to see how this goes!

August 8, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review and happy you liked our customer service! In case you have any question regarding the app please don't hesitate to contact us.

Futurephonic

Location Finland

I've been using Courses to host our several masterclasses, and it's been terrific so far. The support has been phenomenal, they even added a new button feature request (basically overnight), and the customer's view interface is pretty good. V happy on all those fronts. The only thing I would say is that I'm not sure what I'll do if I max out on my current lesson allowance - the jump up to the final tier would be beyond our budget. The pricing seems to assume that any business with more than 100 lessons is a corporation, but there are many small-ish businesses like mine with several multi-chapter classes that can stack up pretty quickly. That aside, I totally recommend this app. Thanks again for the support so far!

Thanks a lot!
Once you reach the 100+ lessons limit please get in touch with us and we'll brainstorm together on how to proceed. There might be some options we can play with Courses structure so we keep the same tier!
All the best with your project!

World of Amulets

Location Spain

UPDATE: great customer support, much better than i expected. Anton is very helpful and i willing to go further than most other developers. If you want to sell course on shopify, i most definetly recommend this app This app is very promising but expensive. I installed it on my site as i have a lot of courses and more to come but i was very dissapointed to see that memberships are only available in the highest tier which is a huge difference with professional. It would be expected to have membership options at least at the professional level.

July 5, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
All the best with your endeavours!
Anton

PowerAbs™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Courses is a useful and flexible app for delivering digital lesson content. The Bundles feature makes it easy to sell course packages with special pricing. Their helpful support team responds quickly with answers to any questions. Highly recommended!

August 8, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review, we're vary happy to have such a long-term customer with us!

RareRoom

Location Japan

This is a great app for adding course on your site! Site style can be match to your theme. The online support agent, responded so quickly to my request. They're very helpful. Thank you for this wonderful service! Will gladly recommend this app. Appreciate it!

August 8, 2022

Thanks a lot! Don't hesitate to reach out in case you need any kind of support!

QT2 Systems

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am loving the software. It had a couple of clunky things that weren’t working properly with iOS. I reached out to the developers, and they were tremendously responsive in working with me to fix the issue. Really nice to know that there is a supportive atmosphere behind the software. Thank you so much!

August 8, 2022

Happy to read you loved it!

Studio Tosti

Location Belgium

Geweldige app met veel mogelijkheden! Zeker als je een winkel met fysieke producten hebt en als extra ook nog cursussen wilt verkopen in de omgeving van je shop. De helpdesk is fantastisch!
Zeker voor wie al eens wat wilt experimenteren met cursussen is dit top. Je hebt erg voordelige pakketten om mee te starten en eens te kijken hoeveel respons er op komt!

April 1, 2022

Heel erg bedankt voor je steun! :)

CFMgroup

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Review update on 22th April: Change to 5 star
Although the current version of the app does not match my need but your customer care is awesome and I love to try your new update once it is available. Below is the old review
--------------------------------
The app is very promising when we dont need two seperate systems (shopify and the LMS).
But I will not buy the premium version if I can not add the video directly into the course. (The current approach is through google drive, which is not convenient)

March 24, 2022

Hi Ryan, was a pleasure talking to you on the phone. As we discussed our team will be back with all the available options shortly and we'll ensure you get a maximum of what you need for your business idea.

Joy of the Journey

Location Australia

I was having issues with the set up to my website as im not at all a tech savvy person but i reached out via the help chat and someone (a real person not automated) was there straight away and helped me through the set up while also going the extra mile to set me up with further things - the customer service was incredible! If you are like me and struggle with the tech stuff this is the app for you! thank you again for all your help to make my website come together.

February 13, 2022

Happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're our loyal customer now. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
Don't forget that you may use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
We're here for you,