Courses

Courses | Reviews

by Architechpro OÜ

Turn your store into online courses platform

MM-UBeauty

Best app available to host Courses. Support team is very proactive and takes adhoc requests as per the our custom requirement.

Whales Whispers

Best course app on the market. There are no rivals! Support always available and super knowledgeable! Thanks again!

The Woolly Thistle

I just added this app to my store and had several questions. Customer Service was great and really responsive. I'm looking forward to launching my course when I've finished setting it up.

Studio Paus

I am so happy with Courses and their team. I set it up in no time, and the admin pages are very user friendly. I like their design and the possibility to customize with my own colors to match my store. I had one request and the support helped me right away. I highly recommend this app to anyone who have a Shopify store and wants to sell courses online :)

Rewired Records

Excellent customer support. The team are very responsive to messages and have helped to customize the look of the app to suit my website theme and layout perfectly. The courses app works great for my online courses, it does exactly what I need!

Bace Academy UK

Amazing app with great features!! The customer service is incredibly helpful and I highly recommend this app

Hunde Fitness

It was great working with the team for a Danish language setting!
Looking forward to use the app for my clients!

August 28, 2021

Tusind tak!
Wish you all the success!

A Bimby Faz

I just start working with this app and I find that it's great. The support team help me with everything that I needed. I do recommend it! Nice job!

August 28, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! We hope our apps will strengthen your business! Reach out if you need any help!

Fire Your Boss Like Yesterday

I used this App to build a new business course... Not only was the app easy to use, but the support team was also magnificent! I asked for changes to the app and they went out of their way to customize the colors and text. They made the requested changes quickly and keep me informed the entire time.

July 31, 2021

Thanks a lot! Happy you liked it.
Let us know if you need any help or have a question.
We wish you a great success with your online courses!

LissLove Beauty

I used this app for almost 1 month in the basic plan for 29.99 US$. I will tell you the pros from my personal view as a coach. Pros: 1. Its very easy to install and setup. easy to upload the courses and easy to embed videos and files. Customer support told me that you can now upload very big files. Thats awesome.
2. Te support is fantastic, the answer is fast. Support team told me that they will start the 24 hour chat support very soon. Thats great. 3. You have your online courses in the same page as your shop, so clients visit same page and generate more traffic. This app is fantastic for free or paid courses to add value to your store. Special thanks to Anton for the outstanding support!

June 12, 2021

Hi LissLove Beauty, thanks so much for your detailed feedback.
We'll reach out to you shortly and try to convert 3 cons into pros.

Previous 1 3 4