Courses

Courses

by Architechpro OÜ

Turn your store into online courses platform

Avokali

This app works perfectly for my course and is very intuitive and easy to use, but best of all, they have an incredible, attentive and fast customer support. It also works in different languages, mine being Spanish.

Kirschon Academy

This is a fantastic app with seamless, effective customer support!
It's easy to use and integrates perfectly with my Shopify theme. It's professional looking for course participants and offers a range of great features to customize and fit your style and concept. I highly recommend it!

Lite Mind

The app is fantastic, easy to use and the layout is exactly what I was looking for. The customer support is amazing, they have answered all my questions quickly and in great detail. I'd recommend this app 100% for anyone who wants to sell a course on Shopify

GrowthSmiths

There is a very dedicated and diligent professional by the name of Anastasia that goes beyond the call of duty to help clients with an issue. I cannot say enough of this app, nor it's client support. Truly outstanding in every single way. Shopify's best app without question.

AMOREMOR

easy and pretty. my students dont need to go to an external site or anything, I am so happy with this app

FUJII LABEL

Very simple but very functional app. The main features matched perfectly to our new online lesson project. Some details were to be modified for our store and Architechpro support team provided a powerful solution with gentleness. I was surprised to be able to have such a really quick and excellent support. I definitely recommend this app. Thank you again, Oleksandr and teams, for your support.

MedischOnderwijs.com

We've started using this app about a month ago and we can highly recommend it. Although there is still some work to be done on the side of design and user interface. The level of involved and flexibility from the support team is wonderful. They’ve helped us out very quickly with custom translation and other requests.

Conferentia

Good customer support and very useful features for selling digital products ! We are happy that they took our feedback.

February 16, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. We have an ongoing issue with our hosting provider, that's why you may see Error 523 message. Our team is fully focused on resolving it now. We apologise for the inconvenience. That's a force majeure we didn't expect.

UPD : We'll let you know as soon as it's resolved, trying to reach out to our hosting provider to get the details.

UPD #2 [Message from our Hosting Provider] : NETWORK OUTAGE There is ongoing network related problem with several Asia ISPs, this will most likely cause potential network problems and connections problems. ISPs are trying to resolve this as soon is possible!

UPD #3 : We've been informed the fix should be done within the next 60 mins.

UPD #4 : Services were up for short time and then Error 523 changes to Error 522 (Timeout). Hosting company is still on it.

UPD #5 : Services should be up and running now. We're doing QA if all the features are functioning as expected.

scil animal care company

When Covid hit it required us to pivot our educational offerings to an online platform and this app was a very easy solution for us. It has been easy to use, and the support is extremely fast and helpful. Highly recommend!

The CourseFlow

It is effortless to communicate with the Team, and their responses are remarkably fast! They can do amazing customization and also will give out professional advice for safety and functionality. They establish clarity of instruction to carry on and be very transparent with us. Very satisfied services!

Previous 1 3