Courses

Courses

by Architechpro OÜ

Turn your store into online courses platform

Fire Your Boss Like Yesterday

I used this App to build a new business course... Not only was the app easy to use, but the support team was also magnificent! I asked for changes to the app and they went out of their way to customize the colors and text. They made the requested changes quickly and keep me informed the entire time.

July 31, 2021

Thanks a lot! Happy you liked it.
Let us know if you need any help or have a question.
We wish you a great success with your online courses!

LissLove Beauty

I used this app for almost 1 month in the basic plan for 29.99 US$. I will tell you the pros from my personal view as a coach. Pros: 1. Its very easy to install and setup. easy to upload the courses and easy to embed videos and files. Customer support told me that you can now upload very big files. Thats awesome.
2. Te support is fantastic, the answer is fast. Support team told me that they will start the 24 hour chat support very soon. Thats great. 3. You have your online courses in the same page as your shop, so clients visit same page and generate more traffic. This app is fantastic for free or paid courses to add value to your store. Special thanks to Anton for the outstanding support!

June 12, 2021

Hi LissLove Beauty, thanks so much for your detailed feedback.
We'll reach out to you shortly and try to convert 3 cons into pros.

Cali K9® Training & Store

The Courses app is perfect for our needs, and the customer service and support is top notch and really fast. Impressive! Highly recommended,

Avokali

This app works perfectly for my course and is very intuitive and easy to use, but best of all, they have an incredible, attentive and fast customer support. It also works in different languages, mine being Spanish.

Kirschon Academy

This is a fantastic app with seamless, effective customer support!
It's easy to use and integrates perfectly with my Shopify theme. It's professional looking for course participants and offers a range of great features to customize and fit your style and concept. I highly recommend it!

Lite Mind

The app is fantastic, easy to use and the layout is exactly what I was looking for. The customer support is amazing, they have answered all my questions quickly and in great detail. I'd recommend this app 100% for anyone who wants to sell a course on Shopify

GrowthSmiths

There is a very dedicated and diligent professional by the name of Anastasia that goes beyond the call of duty to help clients with an issue. I cannot say enough of this app, nor it's client support. Truly outstanding in every single way. Shopify's best app without question.

AMOREMOR

easy and pretty. my students dont need to go to an external site or anything, I am so happy with this app

FUJII LABEL

Very simple but very functional app. The main features matched perfectly to our new online lesson project. Some details were to be modified for our store and Architechpro support team provided a powerful solution with gentleness. I was surprised to be able to have such a really quick and excellent support. I definitely recommend this app. Thank you again, Oleksandr and teams, for your support.

MedischOnderwijs.com

We've started using this app about a month ago and we can highly recommend it. Although there is still some work to be done on the side of design and user interface. The level of involved and flexibility from the support team is wonderful. They’ve helped us out very quickly with custom translation and other requests.

Previous 1 3