Courses

Turn your store into online courses platform

Free plan available

QT2 Systems

I am loving the software. It had a couple of clunky things that weren’t working properly with iOS. I reached out to the developers, and they were tremendously responsive in working with me to fix the issue. Really nice to know that there is a supportive atmosphere behind the software. Thank you so much!

CFMgroup

Review update on 22th April: Change to 5 star
Although the current version of the app does not match my need but your customer care is awesome and I love to try your new update once it is available. Below is the old review
--------------------------------
The app is very promising when we dont need two seperate systems (shopify and the LMS).
But I will not buy the premium version if I can not add the video directly into the course. (The current approach is through google drive, which is not convenient)

March 24, 2022

Hi Ryan, was a pleasure talking to you on the phone. As we discussed our team will be back with all the available options shortly and we'll ensure you get a maximum of what you need for your business idea.

Joy of the Journey

I was having issues with the set up to my website as im not at all a tech savvy person but i reached out via the help chat and someone (a real person not automated) was there straight away and helped me through the set up while also going the extra mile to set me up with further things - the customer service was incredible! If you are like me and struggle with the tech stuff this is the app for you! thank you again for all your help to make my website come together.

February 13, 2022

Happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're our loyal customer now. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
Don't forget that you may use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
We're here for you,

Niños a Dormir

This is a much needed app for Shopify! I love that I can keep my customers (and my bills) in one place. It is easy to install and setup and the support team is simply amazing.
It's a fairly new app so it still has a lot of room for improvement, but definitely moving in the right direction!

February 13, 2022

We're also delighted by our collaboration and are very happy to have you as our customer. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
You can also use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
Stay healthy and all the best in your endeavours,

Juji Club

Thumbs up to the developers of this app. Kudos for their attentive and friendly support. If this app meets your requirements, you won't be disappointed with their prompt and knowledgeable support.

February 13, 2022

Thumbs up to you as our customer.
Contact us in case you need any help or advice.
All the best in your endeavours and talk to you soon,

Octomoves

Easy to use, simple, and very needed app. Nicely integrates with the shop theme. Customers are staying on the web instead of leaving to some external course services. We offer one free course on how to use our product and this Courses app great upsell tool for more advanced training that we can charge. Customer service is amazing. Highly recommended.

December 31, 2021

Thanks a lot!
All the best for your business in upcoming 2022 and happy our app helps you to grow.
Happy New 2022!

shecouldbyou.com

I want to rate this app a 5.0 and their customer service is amazing they were patient and kind and helped me 100%. The developer team was quick and the customer service lady / support tech lady Dayana helped me to calm down and to stay focused on resolving my issue. She was amazing!! Thank you soo much Shopify <3

January 1, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review, we're happy to help in case you have any further question

Flow with Georgina

First of all, I have been in the hunt for courses app to pair with Shopify. I didn't see this first and there were different apps I've tried before I actually found out about this app. I even tried programs outside of Shopify because I wasn't satisfied with what I've seen so far with Shopify apps. But I want to stick with Shopify because I might have to sell physical products as well in the future and I want it all in one place aside from digital goods---like courses or programs. I can't remember how I found out about this app, but I am so glad I did. I was almost losing hope and was so close to moving to Kajabi (which can also host a website), but then I have to add an e-commerce like Shopify because I know there is no option to sell physical products with Kajabi. So it'll cost me more to add everything else. Also looked into Uscreen & Samcart (that I even went ahead and talked to these guys) which offers courses and memberships but physical products are not an option. Then I saw this app! It is so simple to use, and it is available in Shopify! Which checks all the things I need and looking for! The best part, the people behind this app is so proactive more than any apps/programs I have tried. They reply so quick that I literally was able to figure out everything that I need to know without waiting for me to upgrade to a paid plan. And once I'm ready with my courses, perfect timing to upgrade to their paid plans without me worrying about having to rush because I already know what I will get from the app and it's exactly what I need. I am sold and I haven't even started! I cannot wait to launch my programs! Simple and easy to navigate for customers/students. And they just released a new feature for "bundles"! This is everything that I need for my yoga programs, all within Shopify so if I ever sell merch in the future, I wouldn't have to create another e-commerce site. Yay! Very pleased!

December 13, 2021

Thank you for such a great review! Feel free to contact us in case you have any question or need help! And all the best of luck with your business endeavours!

MM-UBeauty

Best app available to host Courses. Support team is very proactive and takes adhoc requests as per the our custom requirement.

December 13, 2021

Thank you for a great review! We'll keep you up to date about all the new upcoming features we plan to release soon!

Whales Whispers

Best course app on the market. There are no rivals! Support always available and super knowledgeable! Thanks again!

December 13, 2021

Thanks a lot! Good luck with your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5