Courses Plus

Courses Plus

Free plan available
Rating (5)
January 24, 2023

The customer support is absolutely brilliant! Extremely faster and detailed responses.
The app itself is very easy to use and works very nicely

Carolyne Oates & Associates Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 days
Architechpro OÜ replied January 29, 2023

Happy you've liked it! Wish you all the best of luck with your project!

January 23, 2023

Our international store has unique needs as we serve a multilingual population. We have been so impressed with the Courses Plus team's responsiveness to help ensure that our Spanish-speaking students receive only Spanish content in their courses and English-speaking students exclusively see English content. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in getting this right!

Comunicación Natural
Architechpro OÜ replied January 24, 2023

Thanks a lot for your review! We're happy we could cover your unique needs.

January 18, 2023

We experienced some problems with the Courses Plus app when we first turned it on and began offering our first course. I was able to work closely with the Architech dev team to resolve the issue within 24 hours (over a weekend, no less). They were prompt, friendly, and helpful, and so far we have had no other issues!

Inked Goddess Creations
Architechpro OÜ replied January 19, 2023

Cheers! Reach out to us in case you have any question!

January 17, 2023

Absolutely loved the support team! They were helpful in adding the Courses to the existing Products in the store. Highly recommended!

Upgraders
Estonia
Architechpro OÜ replied January 19, 2023

Thanks a lot! Our team is wishing you a lot of success in your endeavours!

December 27, 2022

Amazing app doing all what expensive platforms like Kajabi does but everything stay clean inside Shopify.
Support was also very reactive and helpful.
Thanks for this great app.

Karma Yoga Shop
France
Time spent using app: 25 days
Architechpro OÜ replied December 28, 2022

Thanks a lot, great to read that for you! Have a great festive season!

December 18, 2022

Really easy to use and the support is beyond great. Super fast and fulfills all your wishes.

Thanks!

foto-pro
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
Architechpro OÜ replied December 18, 2022

Danke sehr!
Happy to have you as our customer!

November 30, 2022

I have been using this program for about a year and am very happy! I have a complicated and large program and it's been working great. Usually there are no issues, but whenever there are -- I am at peace knowing the customer service team will get back to me ASAP. They support team is friendly, inquisitive and quick! Def reccomend!

hindibyreena
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! All the best of luck with your project and reach out to us in case you need any help or have a question!

November 16, 2022

I checked out all the course app options for Shopify and I am by far more impressed with Courses Plus than any of the other ones. It does exactly what it says it will do and it's delivering everything I need for my business.

Design Boss Academy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Your review is much appreciated. Thank you!
We're already working on new features to be added soon.

October 30, 2022

I really like Courses Plus with customer service, they respond very quickly and also helped deliver my needs. With Courses Plus My first Courses going so easy with my shopify. and now I have many courses on my site with Courses Plus. I highly recommend it!

Mixx Digital Design
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

We are grateful for your review! Cheers to you on behalf of our team!

October 20, 2022

Courses Plus is the answer to my tech prayers! I have been looking for a way to sell information products along with e-commerce for over five years, and this app is everything I dreamed of and more. I no longer need to have a separate course platform and awkwardly try to connect it to my Shopify site through complicated funnels. Not only does this app work great-their support is fantastic.
I look forward to a long relationship with Courses Plus!

The Skintessa | Higher Self Beauty
Time spent using app: 15 days
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Your opinion matters to us. Thank you!
We're also looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you!