Courses Plus , 77 reviews

4.7
October 13, 2020

Amazing and fast customer support. All the questions answered quickly and if any fix needed, they deliver it really fast.

Unelmien Nainen Oy
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 1, 2020

Amazing app. It was able to provide what I was looking for. Although some features are still in continuous development, the CSS function was very useful for me to customize it.

Tagani Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 1, 2020

Courses is a great App! It is easy to use and the support is perfect. I am happy with this choice and can recommend this app to all persons that want to start creating courses.

Rising Life Books
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 6, 2020

We wanted to find an easy to use Shopify application to share our lessons and the Courses app + Architecture Pro team have been the right choice. They are very diligent and their customer service is on point. Great asset.

Gemstone Well
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 30, 2020

The architect pro team was such a big help! They provided fast solutions to my course page theme problem. Highly recommend this app for Online Courses on shopify!

The Side Class
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 24, 2020

We have been developing some education apps and working with an LMS to p[provide these but now that we have setup a shop i searched for an app that might be able to do this foe us and found Courses it was easy to setup and when I did have a question the response was almost immediate so vert happy so far.

enigmaFIT
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 21, 2020

I've been looking for an app like this for SO long, and am so happy I've found it. Have contacted them with a few questions and they've gotten back to be so quickly and have been able to solve my problems in a really simple way. I'm really looking forward to the option of providing free courses on Shopify that you can link to directly and provide anyone with access to. That way I can provide video courses on how to use my products that are free of charge. This is apparently being worked on, due in August!! Very excited. So happy that this app exists, makes my life much easier.

thelifemap
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 26, 2020

Great service! WE are very happy with how the course app works! Hoping to hear back soon about custom certificates! :)

LASH LEGEND®
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 25, 2020

Courses resolved a long term issue I had with supping video and digital content to customers, works floorlessly and I have happy customers.

Improved our productivity as the back end is easy to setup and maintain.

Customer support is fantastic. Not only did they reply to a query, but implemented it within a couple of hours.

The Academy of Light
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 25, 2020

The Courses app itself is elegant, streamlined and easy to use. Much better than the alternatives out there. I am a total novice and I was able to understand the interface. It's the customer support this company gives its customers that puts them over the edge. They definitely go above and beyond to make a great experience. I'll be a Courses user for life and would recommend to anyone with no hesitation!

Nita Strauss: Rock Guitar Fundamentals