Couture Lane

Couture Lane

by Couture Lane Inc

The Fashion Marketplace App for Mobile.

Amazing Steals N Deals

Had some issues setting up the app so I sent support an email. That was done a week ago so in the meantime I figured out what the issue was and next had an email sent saying I was accepted to load my product. I loaded well over 100 items, 10 items were accepted 30 items were rejected. No list of what was accepted or rejected, No email saying why the 30 items were rejected and still no email from their support to help me with the issues I had you know the ones I figured out on my own. Then today I get an email from them asking me to rate my experience with the developers. And to rate the service the developers helped me with. Funny thing is this is the second email I received from them. The first was saying I was accepted to sell on their site and this one asking me to rate them. So I am doing just that. The support this couture lane gives is non-extant yet they want to charge me 15% commission fees for the product I sell on their site. Haven't sold one single item from the 10 items they allowed. Oh, and they say if you want to adjust your storefront on their site just download the app from the apple store and you can also download their app on an iPad as well. NOT!! nothing but errors. So I give couture lane at this time a below one star. If they contact me and help with the issues I'm having then maybe this rating will change. ***** UPDATE**** ALL your product even the ones you don't push to this sales channel WILL be pushed into this sales channel. They also reject anything that has a dark background or a model showing the product. They also even with you saying what size clothes you have EX: OS or One Size they still want a sizing chart. As for sales I've had my items up and no sales so with them telling you in other reviews these folks had more sales in a day or two I find hard to believe.

Thepink Label

We grabbed this plug-in as we sell higher end geeky handbags and cosplay (custom). Instagram has some of the most fashion and makeup forward cosplayers ever. That's our market. Couture literally means unique, one of a kind and unconventional. We had hoped this would be something they would find unique, one of a kind, unconventional, but alas they did not. They get one star for not at least explaining why they didn't want to work with us. Whereas we're very clear on why we're giving them the one star. Appears they are not looking for real couture. Just more of the same. If you sell everyday clothes, should be fine with this plug-in. Doing something a little different, not likely they will accept you...oddly enough, never had to ask to be accepted before for a plugin. You sign up and either your stuff sells on their platform or it doesn't.

Hollywood Sensation

Easy to set up. Personally reach out to me asking all the right questions to make sure we were a good fit. Had a few sales (they are new) but I see a future. Excited to see continued growth!

Seldom Seen

Couture Lane has been easy to integrate and it's been a great tool in bringing new customers onto our website. Their team is quick to respond to questions and are constantly implementing feedback. Looking forward to seeing our business grow on Couture Lane!

Cailins

We just started with Couture Lane and already have multiple sales! The Email we received initially was warm, personal and inviting! We Could Not Be Happier with this sales channel! Very Professional!! 5 Stars!!

Currentclothing

Couture Lane is onto something great!!! The app features a beautiful layout that allows customers to discover boutiques with similar styles. As a small boutique, it has been a great avenue for us to show off our unique style as well as help us connect with other like minded fashionistas.

Evandaniel

I would give zero stars. Signed up over a week ago. Support asks 24 hours to review products. No response. Nothing. Bye!