Cover ‑ Warranties Made Easy

Cover ‑ Warranties Made Easy

by Cover Financial Inc.

Offer product warranty on products sold in your store.

Bibigoods

Super easy to set up. I installed the app, selected the products I wanted warranties for (I only have 3 products over $20) and the option to buy a warranty showed up on the product page!

I also received an email after installing the app that they also offer to help set it up in case you run into any issues.

The integration is super minimal and not clunky at all, unlike other apps.

Highly recommended!

Liveluv Laugh

They fixed it for me I had a great experience with them.

Mi Vidorra

We were very excited to have an add-on that would help not only the customer out but earn us a few extra $$$ too! We were surprised at how quick and easy this was to install. And we thought the support was going to be great too as no sooner did we send a message we got a replay back stating they appreciated our comment and would do such and such and get back to us.

To our amazement , instead of money coming in, we saw money flying out the window. We are Using the turbo theme from OOTS and had installed some pretty nifty stuff from the help of BOLD.

Curiosity got the best of us and we decided to do a test order to make sure everything was working properly as we were getting a lot of traffic but a big fat goose egg in conversions. We found that we were able to add an item to the cart but could not modify the cart. Nothing in the cart would update. We couldn't even get to checkout. We emailed support again and got the same kind of canned response.

Then the process started, we had to figure out which app was causing the conflict. We surely didn't think it was this one as it really wasn't related to the cart and had no cart functionality. So we just set it aside.

One by one we slowly started eliminating apps and testing the website. No matter which app we deleted, nothing was restoring are cart functionality. We took our theme file and started a new store with it and it worked fine so we knew it wasn't the theme.

After a couple days of scratching our heads and deleting several apps, there was one left. Its always the last one for us. Lo and behold, Cover didn't have us covered a bit! I wish we could have used them to purchase a protection plan on our website. We deleted it and everything was working again as normal (too bad we weren't deleting apps in alphabetical order).

We now have our website back but had this itch to find something to replace it. Buried deep in the jungle of google we found a website called Clyde. (Shopify just referred us to warranty apps the we had to back ourselves (homemade warranties) they made no mention of this one) We looked on the app store but couldn't find their app but they had a link on their website to install it. We were hesitant as it wasn't on the app store but gave it a shot.

I'm glad we did! Its Awesome No theme mods and was up and running in 2-3 minutes. And these guys went above and beyond answering questions till 9pm, and they were from the US too which is always a plus. So now Clyde is our new friend. Nice commissions too. So if your looking for a protection/warranty plan for your store (sorry Cover we gave you a couple chances) GET CLYDE! You'll be glad you did. And no I don't work for Clyde and they are not paying me. The app is free and so easy to install a monkey can do it. No hiccups, just works. Thanks Clyde

Weenybee Com

Update: They have resolved the product import step. But still, too many problems to warrant an install. For one it is supposed to create the option to add a warranty above the add to cart button and in the shopping cart. Instead, it created separate products for the warranties and messed up my themes. No option for the customer to add a warranty in the product page. Also, they need to add a feature for when you are adding warranties to set a price range and add all warranties to all products that meet that price range.

App wouldn’t make it past the product import step. Sent an email to support over 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back. Yet another app developer who doesn’t understand customer support. I deleted this app.