Featured Products Bar

Featured Products Bar

by Coverstories

Quick Buy, Product Recommendations - increase conversions

xmade.boutique

Great app, usefull, works fine, it also help you to highlight your products in stories. Fast and great support!

OSINERA

As a beginner in e-com, i have nothing bad to say about this app, this app is next level if you want to think outside the box. easy to use, with a great conversion rate. It is something you never seen before, is that magical one thing only that u need. As for the customer service, they are the best, i haven't meet such a nice people never here on the Shopify app store. Greetings from Romania!!!

Nova & Knox

Ultra easy to use and customer service was lightning quick and so helpful in resolving a common issue for us in product loading time as we have a large inventory. Perfect!

Shoppertizer

This app is simple to get started and starting to see users interacting more with stories.
Support is also very good.

Recommend

Anne Pro 2

great app and it helps a lot to reach out to customers who are more interested in interactive way of learning more about our products

mylintremover

Nice and simple app, easy to use, İts good apps for increasing attracts user attention with stories format. I this is really creative apps. . Support is also good and replying in few minutes.

Paaro Oye

Finally a cool plug-in to enable stories for my product catalog. Love how this lets me highlight certain products at the top of my Shopify website - just like Instagram! - and have customers land directly to the product page with a simple swipe up - again, just like Instagram! Super easy to control and create the stories as well. Well done!

Too Good To Be Threw

Great app that is super easy to use. We can make our mobile so much more interactive with this. Mimics Facebook, Instagram and Whats App stories and gives our customers easy ways to see products that we want them to focus on. Support is fast when we had questions.

Divine Consign

Love Love Love this app. The tech team are a great help and got me up and running right away. Adds a nice touch to the mobile version of my website also. Customers have a familiar feel with these stories.

Better Than Before Consignment

This is one of the best apps I have found this year. Its like facebook and instagram stories right on the top of your website. East to use, easy to install and the tech support team are on their game responding right away with answers to questions. This literally makes your website look like your facebook stories feed thus giving the customer a feel of comfort. I have 790 interactions in the first 24 hours.