Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

Covet.pics ‑ Instagram Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Shoppable Instagram, UGC, Photo Gallery, Lookbook

ShopUnbothered

I'm the owner of a brand new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com) and this app is a perfect way to integrate my Instagram feed directly onto my homepage! Love it.

McGuire Diamonds

Got a little lost at the start due to rushing. But now very happy. I recommend this app for sure. For stressed out OCD shop owners it WORKS. :)
Eric

PatternVine

I installed this app on our new site, patternvine.com, to allow shoppers to buy directly from curated instagram pics showing up on our homepage. The app is great - there is a bunch of functionality I haven't even been able to try out yet - and the developers are very responsive to questions and feedback. Knowing that someone is there to help you when needed is worth everything! Thanks, Covet.pics team!

JACOB LEE LONDON

Unfortunately the idea of this app is perfect, but execution is really not well thought through. If you tag products to only some images and some not... the ones without will have a massive white space. And yes it can be taken away with CSS, but then you take away the share icons too..
Which means inconsistency.

Any professional website wouldnt be able to work with those conditions. and this at the price of 50$ a month. Step it up!

September 16, 2019

Hi there,

your detailed feedback in our many emails has been a great insight but as you are the only person that has requested this option, and because we have offered multiple solutions using CSS and without it, we cannot build this feature just for you.

Our app is designed to be a lookbook gallery app with the primary intention of converting more sales for you so it makes sense to have the product section of the popup a permanent and prominent feature. Tagged products help customers visualize their potential purchase and having access to an Add to Cart button directly next to an image is a huge incentive for customers to purchase your products.

We have offered you multiple solutions for what you are trying to do with the app, as we would offer to any user wanting customized features from our app. The reason we added the Custom CSS option is so that users can customize the app to their needs or they can ask us to customize it if they need some help, something which we are more than happy to do if it's possible.

We have thousands of users who use our app every day as a central part of their website and to them, the space you want us to change for all of them, is perfectly functional and a primary part of why they enjoy the app so much.

We appreciate all feedback and we've added your requests to our feature requests list in case we can find a way to add this in the future. If you have any more questions or want to discuss this further, please send us an email at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'd be more than happy to discuss this further.

We can see you're still using the app so we hope that you enjoy your continued use of Covet.pics

-Dom, Co-Founder

Dancershaul

Exactly what I needed to display my Instagram feed. Updated my theme and they were very helpful with instructions. Looking forward to using more features.

Jao Brand

We are only using a few of the features of this app. It has a great clean look and does a mosaic layout of instagram really well. Tom was super helpful, especially with the facebook/instagram update changes. I tried a bunch of different apps for instagram feeds and I really like this one.

Toki Mats

Such a great feature! I wish I knew about it earlier, it's really powerful to leverage tagged Instagram photos on my website AND make them shoppable

krkc&cokr

yes, it's a very good APP, It helped me a lot, thank you.

Poole's Embroidery, LLC

I really like the simplicity of this app. All I had to do was install to Shopify, create a page, copy and paste the code into the page and poof. All the pictures from my Instagram account show up.

XCVI

Love this app. It's a great tool. And customer support is quick and very responsive to my needs. Strongly recommend it if you want the Shop The Look option for your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27