Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

Many Hands

Straightforward app, works and looks just how I want it to. They also offer great customer service (even for the free plan) if something does go wrong.

Born Clothing

This application slowed my store speed by over 15 seconds causing a massive amount of customer drop off and directly affecting our sales. Just by a quick Google Speed Insight, the loading time of the images alone was over 10 seconds. Honestly shocking as most customers would leave a site by that time. I have reached out to their customer support with hopes they will sort this bug. If they provide a solution to this I am happy to change the review as this is the only issue I have with the application, but it is a massive issue rendering the app unusable.

Wild Horizon

If you're looking to create a feed of your customers' @tagged Instagram photos on your website, this is the app you want! It seems most similar apps only have the option to display your own posts made on your own account, so Covet's versatility is really appreciated. Instagram seems to be frequently overhauling their system in ways that can cause apps like these to stop working sometimes (not the app's fault), but Covet's support team has always been very responsive and helpful in getting things working again.

Sprout Enterprise®

Great support for this app -- even if you have the free version! We're very happy with this app. Easy to install and use. Only (self-inflicted) issues have come when we've upgraded our theme. Then, response from customer support has been quick and recommendations on what to tweak in our code were spot on.

Used by God

The app's admin and setup time is awesome. In terms of performance, it's highly questionable. It appears that you get better performance on a paid plan. For now, I'll search for other apps and perhaps in parallel find a developer that can lazy load their application.

February 24, 2021

We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app! Instagram's API returns only large uncompressed images and doesn’t have any options to return resized images, like Shopify does. This means all we have are large uncompressed images to load. It also means we cannot compress them or lazy load them when pulling straight from Instagram. However, on paid plans we are now auto-compressing and hosting images from Instagram for faster loading.

On the free plan you still have some options: you can compress your images before uploading them to Instagram - that will help the images load faster as well. As well, you can simply decide to show fewer images on initial load, and that is dictated by the "Number of photos" option in the Customize Gallery screen. The fewer images that load initially, the faster the gallery will load.

Again, we're really sorry that you didn't enjoy the app and we are doing all we can to alleviate the issues caused by Instagram's API. If anyone has any questions or concerns, they can reach us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co

Adrisya

I am very happy with the app. The support from Tom was prompt. I would definitely recommend this app

Minimanimobyj

Highly recommended! Super easy and simple features ! Love the design as well. Thank you so so so much

BiMoo

very useful and easy to install. Photos of my Instagram are very beautiful on my web site now
Thanks!!!

Tiny Isle

Really does what you expect it to do, even at the free level. It's got the basic settings you want and you're up and running with no issues.

Dello Mano

Excellent fast and very friendly service. Each and every time I have needed help it has never been an issue and always so positive. Thank you for a great app and great service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36