Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

Instagram Feed + Photo Gallery

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Instagram Shop + Lookbook + Photo Gallery + Instafeed + Slider

The Rugged Bros

Excellent app! Customized Instagram feeds for a decent price, what more can you ask for? Responsive tech support too.

Horizonsupply

Great app for a shoppable Instagram. Easy to integrate with your store and social channel, simple to use and looks great on our site.

Maraismara

I am so happy I found this app!
It is easy so set up and manage, functional but also affordable.
It seems it has been custom made for my shop, as it turns out to be so beautiful on my website.
Thank you for your great job!

Kwinkiies

Love it so far! Easy to install and easy to use :)

Brimly

Dom reached out to see if I needed anything after I installed the ap. He was super quick and responsive, and went above and beyond with his help. He had ideas on ways to customize this ap for my store. Even took action to make it happen. Highly recommend.

Cherry Plum

I really like this app! Even the free version has some great features that enable a professional looking Instagram integration. Sweet! Thanks guys.

Peace Be Still Collection

I love that I can add my IG feed to my website especially because it's where I get the most social media engagement.

Also, the customer service is excellent! Dom was such a great help to me with getting the code installed.

Trophystickers

Extremely easy to use! Just adjust the images you want displayed, and paste the code on any page you want it.

Beautyspot Nz

Cool love it. Easy to use and install.

Leren Handschoenen Nl

great and, works perfectly with our Instagram page. Needed some help setting it up and the support was very quick as well. Thank you!